See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Got to the hotel at 2:30, although the parking lot was empty, I was told (kind of rudely) “check in is not till 3”. 30 minuets later I was checked in, put on the 2nd floor, room 202 to be exact.
The room smelled a little musty, but the air was off. It was only after going out and coming back that I noticed the mold on the entertainment center, microwave and fridge.
The bed was clean, slept ok, no disturbances.
Breakfast was not good, biscuits were hard and smelled like fabric softener. I threw it away and checked out.
Normally this chain is pretty good, the franchise should pull their name from this location.
I’m glad I was alone. I would never subject my family to a place like this.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 July 2018

The manager was very helpful, and the location of the hotel was very convenient to a large number of dining options.. I am glad that the rooms had mini fridges and microwaves, that was an added bonus.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank cofield2018
Reviewed 31 July 2018

This hotel the worst breakfast I have ever seen. If you want Breakfast plan on going to the Cracker Barrel next door. Breakfast ended at 9 by 8;30 no coffee with no one willing to get more. The eggs were not edible.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 29 July 2018

Staff was friendly and helpful, internet was very fast, room was fine, and air conditioner worked great and didn't sound like a freight train as many often do. Plan to stay there again. Very good location for shopping.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank 569kayr
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

I checked in late with two kids. Desk clerk was efficient, though not friendly. Room was hot and muggy and air conditioner never did cool it down properly. At first glance, I noticed that there were sticky spots all over door and bathroom sink area. Though not impressed, sheets appeared clean so I put kids to bed. Upon closer inspection in the morning I found what looks like feces wiped on bathroom wall and tub side, hair in bathtub and sink, mucus and “boogers” on shower wall, and other general filth. We skipped showers and breakfast and booked it out of there. I let front desk clerk know of the problem, but no manager was called. I contacted Wyndham directly, and they assured me that the management would be contacting me, but they never did. Unfortunately I will be avoiding Wyndham properties on future trips.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family