“Fast Friendly Food”

Domino's Pizza
Ranked #36 of 65 Restaurants in Pascagoula
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery
Description: Visit Domino's Pizza today for a signature pizza or oven baked sandwich. We have coupons and specials on pizza delivery, pasta, buffalo wings, & more! Order online now!
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Well, It's Domino's what else can I say. Never had a bad experience there or with their delivery. I always chose the extravaganza but my grandson only likes cheese and pepperoni.

Reviewed 1 February 2017

I decided at the last minute that I wanted pizza, so I went in the store and placed my order. The worker showed me the screen while he took my order and everything looked correct. I wanted a pizza with half cheese only topping and the other half with cheese and meat. I also ordered specialty BBQ bacon chicken, a philly cheese sandwich, and cookie brownie. When I picked up my order, I checked the pizza box and someone royally screwed up! The half that was suppose to be cheese only had NO TOPPINGS but pizza sauce. To top it all of, it was a BURNT PIZZA! Why would an employee even box that up to send out to a customer. The response from the employees was less than acceptable as well. Instead of management coming to me directly and apologizing and offering a an acceptable fix. A lady who I am assuming was a manager was talking over another employee making excuses, trying to blame it on the employee who took my order. How unprofessional! I was not offered a refund or any compensation for the inconvenience. I politely asked for a refund on the pizza and kept the brownie, chicken and sandwich. The brownie and chicken were also burnt! The only thing saving this from being a one star review is that the sandwich was decent!I would not be ordering from this location again and would not recommend to anyone!

Reviewed 27 July 2016

It is an okay pizza joint although not our first or second choices. For the price and convenience, it is okay