“Adequate for the price”

Quality Inn and Suites
Ranked #9 of 11 Hotels in Oxford
Reviewed 13 July 2017

Our front desk clerk was courteous and professional and nothing like what has been described in previous reviews. The lobby and our room were clean and attractive and we couldn't have been much happier in this area. Breakfast was the usual Quality Inn fare (Sausage gravy/biscuits, eggs, pastries, etc.). Hotel is extremely close to the Ole Miss main campus. Our only disappointment was the pool was closed due to pool crew not arriving that day to test the water quality. My daughter was really looking forward to a swim and we booked here, partly because of the pool. I realize these things can happen, but we didn't feel we received everything we paid for and this did lower my overall score for this stay.

Room Tip: First floor is very convenient.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

I got this room after leaving a Motel in the square. The first room I had gotten was at the Ole Miss Motel and it was unsanitary as well as unsafe so walking into this room an hour after arriving to Oxford was much needed relief. The room was spacious and clean and the staff was very friendly and accommodating. When visiting Oxford in the future this will be a first pick for us.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

Stayed here on our way to Little Rock. Booked on line on the day. Good value, older motel with rooms opening onto walkway both upstairs and down. Pleasant receptionist, clean refurbished room on upper level at the back. Easter weekend and very quiet. Fridge in the room. Breakfast self service with biscuits and gravy as a hot dish. Plenty of variety. I would stay here again. Good value.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 February 2017

This is the second time I stayed at Quality Inn in Oxford. This stay was more trying for sure. Our room was very clean did not smell. The room on the first floor where we stayed had a leak forming in the ceiling over the shower - to the point that it looked like it was going to BUST any minute. Fortunately, they were able to move us to another room for the second night. In the second room, again very clean and did not smell, the toliet did not work as the chain came off the arm used to flush. I was able to make it work during my one night stay. The front desk worked with me and was able to reduce my rate for one night.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 November 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for the Auburn football game. The staff was very friendly. The room was clean. Basic continental breakfast. There was plenty of parking near the room. Nothing fancy, but I would stay here again.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple