All reviews the grill beautiful hotel the french onion soup filet mignon southern hospitality luxury hotel large marble shower magnolia suite knock on the door exceptional hotel head and shoulders relaxing evening lobster roll outstanding experience nicest hotel big city beautiful furnishings
Reviewed 17 July 2018

This is the classiest hotel in Oxford! The amenities are great and the staff is very professional. They make you feel so special! The location of the hotel is in walking distance to the Square which is great so you don't have to find a parking space. The hotel does offer a shuttle to the Square if you don't want to walk. Can't wait to return!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Weston A, General Manager at Chancellor's House, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for these very kind words! We strive to only bring on staff members who have a sincere desire to serve and care for people, and it seems as though you found that to be the case in your time here. Please feel free to reach out to me directly if I may assist you in your next reservation. I would love to be of help.

Kind Regards,

w.arntsen@chancellorshouse.com

Reviewed 16 July 2018

A fantastic boutique hotel, excellent rates, and tremendous staff. Ken at the front desk is constantly offering ways to improve your stay, and making helpful suggestions for those from out of town. I have stayed in excellent 5 star hotels all over the world, and The Chancellor's House is a real jewel. I now have a daughter at Ole Miss, and there is nowhere else I will ever consider staying. And it is only a short block walk to the historic town square.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

I am so grateful for your kind remarks in this review. Your praise of Ken is wonderful to read, and has been passed on to him. Congratulations to your daughter for her new step in life coming to Ole Miss. Please let us know how we can take care of her and you throughout the next few years. We consider ourselves very lucky to have you as our guests.

Reviewed 13 July 2018

Excellent accommodations, helpful caring staff, excellent service. They go far beyond being of assistance to their guests. They treated me like family. Like they knew me forever!
The hotel is well within easy walking distance to the center square of Oxford.
Lunch was well prepared and delicious..

Room Tip: Very pleasant and comfortable.
Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Dear fran w,

I cannot tell you how wonderful it is to read your comments about feeling like family. Everyone on our team strives to help our guests feel this way, and we are excited to know you felt well taken care of. We will look forward to welcoming you back again very soon if afforded the opportunity.

Reviewed 11 July 2018

Had a very enjoyable experience, room was excellent. It was very well maintained and clean. The staff gave us rides to other parts of the city, as well as let us call to come back and get us at no cost.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Weston A, General Manager at Chancellor's House, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Dear rmurphy566,

We are so pleased that you found the experience enjoyable during your time with us. We always want to be a blessing rather than a burden to our guests during their visits to charming Oxford, and are glad that the services we offered seemed to be helpful. We hope to be able to welcome you again soon.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Boutique hotel with modern furnishings. The bed was comfortable. Shower had mold, not completely removed after notifying front desk. Did provide a nice shuttle to the Chapel for the wedding.
$25/night parking in Oxford (really?)

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear jackhudsonjgh,

I want to thank you for sharing your constructive comments about our multiple shortfalls during your stay with us. Though it does not fix what you experienced, I assure you that we are using this feedback to revisit our interdepartmental communication and cleaning procedures for the showers. I also am going to think over the $25 per night parking charge that you felt uncomfortable with. I have felt it to be an appropriate amount considering the benefits it affords our guests, but I will think this over and invite any more feedback from you if you have other concerns or comments.

w.arntsen@chancellorshouse.com