Holiday Inn Express Oxford(Oxford)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$119
HIExpress.com
Graduate Oxford(Oxford)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$84
Official Site
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$107/night.

Chancellor's House(Oxford)(Great Value!)
US$162
  • Restaurant
Hampton.com
The Nests BnB and Events(Oxford)(Great Value!)
US$145
Hampton Inn Oxford-West(Oxford)(Great Value!)
Courtyard Oxford(Oxford)(Great Value!)
US$119
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

Hotels.com
Castle Hill(Oxford)
US$155
Orbitz.com
All reviewshot tubfree breakfastfull kitchenfront deskindoor poolole misstown squaremarriott rewardslarge refrigeratorshort driverooms are spaciousthree nightsgas stationconvention centerstaff was friendlyhot breakfastclean hotel
Reviewed 14 August 2017

This place is very quite, free coffee, cocoa and cookies all night. Great breakfast, rooms very clean and comfy. Moving my daughter into college and was refreshing to know my room was a great place to relax.

Room Tip: the 2 queen beds are awesome.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

After an exhausting week traveling on business, went to pick up my daughter and move her back home for the summer. Flight was delayed, moved out of the dorm later than expected, showed up very late to the hotel looking like a two victims of a zombie apocalypse. The outstanding young man at the front desk was warm and friendly. He took care of our check-in quickly... explained all the amenities and wished us a good night. Now, we got up to the room and to our delight, found ourselves in a two bedroom suite! This was welcome as my daughter had an early final exam the next day, and I was exhausted. We both got a great night's sleep, she left to take her exam bright and early without disturbing me.... it was a lucky coincidence we got that room-which I will try for in the future as I usually travel with other kiddos. Room was super clean, well put together, and comfortable. Staff was great! Gym was just fine. I travel a lot and stay with Marriott mostly- from Ritz Carleton on down... and gave stayed at this property before. Never any issues and thus trip was a real winner!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 April 2017

Clean rooms and lobby all the way around. Good staff with warm smiles and conversation. One even said I looked like a movie star so that is an extra 5 points for her!! Seriously though, one of the best stays I have had while my son attends school in Oxford. Try the breakfast at the gas station just up the street....biscuits and gravy to slap your momma about!!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Thank Davis I. B
Reviewed 12 April 2017

I am a Platinum member of the Marriott Program and stay in many Marriott properties all over the country. I have to say this is one of the worst managed properties that I have stayed in.

I had a reservation stating it was a Cat 5 hotel. When I got there I was shocked, this hotel was not as nice as the TownePlace Suites that I stayed in Panama City, FL or the TownePlace Suites in Ridgeland, MS that were a Cat 2

One of the lights in the room did not work, called down for some help. The front desk laughed and said check the plug in. I called again later, someone came up to the room, came to the conclusion that light was not working and would have someone fix the next day. It was never fixed. I went to work out. They gym was dirty with no towels, note said check with front desk for headphones. I did and they had no headphones, went back later in the day, same issue. Went to breakfast, some of cooked food, including sausage was burnt. Staff working was very unpleasant. I originally signed up to stay Friday - Sunday, but a change of plans, required an early check out on Saturday. My room was clean and I went to front desk. The hotel clerk was playing with her phone on a table in the middle of the lobby, never behind the desk. I noticed several guests checked about staying the Sat night and were told sold out, many looking for rooms. I asked about the early check out, the clerk had a bad attitude and was very disrespectful. I asked to speak to the manager. She said manager was offsite, I asked for her to call the manager, she said she would text, We got into a loud comments going back and forth, but she would not call the manager and just stayed in the table in the middle of the lobby playing on her phone. I came back a few minutes later, she was still playing on her phone and would not call the manager. I called the next day and spoke with another lady at the front desk. Let my name and number for the manager to call. Never heard back. How does a place like this stay in business? I stayed in a Town-suites in Panama City a couple weeks back for half the cost and none of the attitudes or issues for half the price.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Markisha G, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Oxford, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2017

Good Day

We do apologize for the inconvenience and we have corrected this going forward.

Reviewed 23 March 2017

Thank you Andrew and Miss Cyndi for making our stay even better than imagined. The upgrade was over the top and No No , I did not jump from bed to bed just because I could !!
But everything in 201 was just wonderful..
Thanks to Andrew for the Landshark Delivery suggestion.
You all are truly the best !!
Until our next trip..