See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 April 2017

The thought of planning my daughter's wedding at a venue 5 hours away was somewhat scary. She wanted a destination wedding, and being that her fiancé graduated from Ole Miss, what better place for an LSU grad to go but Oxford? Once we drove up to the Nests we were captivated by its charm and beauty. But the real relief came when we arrived a few days before the wedding to actually get things rolling. I cannot say enough about how helpful and available Linda and McKenna were as the days unfolded. The weather was gorgeous, the grounds were immaculate, and our guests raved about the barn venue during the reception. My daughter reserved the 3BR for her and her bridesmaids the night before her wedding, and commented of how relaxed and comfortable they all were. The only bad thing about this was the fact that it was 5 hours away! The hospitality and assistance of the Raneys more than made up for this! Thanks again, Linda and McKenna for a memorable weekend!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Linda Lewis R, Owner at The Nests BnB and Events, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2017

We try to please but you and your family made it all so easy!
Linda and McKenna

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

We had about 120 women for a great retreat in the barn. It was great! Roomy and had ever hung we needed. Bathrooms were lovely - not barnish at all. But the barn atmosphere was super too. I stayed in a cottage nearby for the night. It was cute, cute, cute! It had everything except a coffee pot. Beautifully decorated and the bed was so comfy. Nice hosts too.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

The Lafayette County Democrats held a day-long retreat at the Nests B&B this past Saturday. It's a lovely setting just past Camp Hopewell, and we didn't have any trouble finding it, especially with the red tractor marking the entrance! There were 30 of us, and we were pleased to all be able to fit into the common area. It was a great meeting space, and we had everything we needed in the kitchen to enjoy our lunch. We spilled out onto the porches and grounds and enjoyed the views while we had lunch. When we broke off into groups into the different bedrooms to plan for upcoming events, we were impressed by the lovely decor and the design of the home overall. We will definitely tell her friends about this place!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Cristen38655
Reviewed 1 September 2016

Being covetous of what an animal has is a strange feeling and I admit I am envious of the horses, cats, chickens and dogs that call The Nests BnB and Events home.The hosts are very affable and were so nice to give me a tour. The more I explored the more intoxicated I became by the places charm and calm atmosphere. Everywhere you look be it the wedding barn, grounds, or guest houses is a feast for the eyes with great attention to detail for the decor. The dinner and breakfast I was served was delicious. My personal thanks to the Raney family for one of the best times I've had in a while.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 June 2016 via mobile

Here for a visit to relax and rejuvenate in the quaint town of Oxford. I see the horses every morning with my cup of tea from the porch. The rooms and living room are decorated to perfection with an amazing attention to detail. The breakfast is made up of local fresh-baked pastries, cereal, fruit, yogurt, juice, and hot beverages. They are pet-friendly, attentive to international visitors (according to my French and English friends) and well worth the trip!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank McKenna R
Linda Lewis R, Owner at The Nests BnB and Events, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2016

Thanks for your review! We are always happy to find that guests have enjoyed their experience in the countryside.