All reviewsfront deskbasketball courtgreat customer servicecommon areaswent out of her wayenjoyed my stayholiday innfree breakfastthe room was nicethe entire staffmemphis areastaff was friendlywafflesleelottiemcneilbanquet
Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

I was visiting from.out of town for a family event. The Whispering Woods Hotel was a recommendation from a family member tjaynstayes there previously. When I arrived, I was taken care of by the most delightful & friendly front desk agent....MEGAN. ALso, any concern that I had was looked into and taken care of by LAURA JEFFRIES. The entire hotel staff was friendly & made my stay enjoyable. If I ever visit Mississippi again I would definitely stay there.

CocoaLuv- Detroit,MI

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Doug L, General Manager at Whispering Woods Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

Thank you for such positive feedback! We share all of our reviews with the staff. Thanks to the staff and especially Megan & Laura for taking great care of our guests.

Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

This hotel and it’s staff are amazing! The property is beautiful. From checkin to checkout we had absolutely no issues. Everyone was so nice and the rooms were nice and clean. Thank you so much Laura J. for accommodating us and making our stay an amazing one. I will definitely stay here again

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. It made my day when I received it. I am so happy that Laura could help make your stay with us "amazing".

Reviewed 8 May 2018

While in Mississippi for a family event, we secured 4 rooms at the Whispering Woods Hotel . Upon our arrival, we met the most delightful, gracious and genuine front desk agent....NANCY. She made all transactions seamless, even though we had some unconventional requests. What a delightful way to welcome guests to the facility!
Later in the stay, we had the pleasure of connecting with the general manager, DOUG. He shared some of the property's history with us ...giving us a greater appreciation of the current staff and their commitment to quality care. Doug introduced us to CLYDE, the chief maintenance technician. We spoke several times during our stay and at one point, Clyde disappeared down a hallway and returned with 2 bottles of cold water for us to drink while waiting for our family members to join us. Finally, we encountered WANDA from housekeeping.....what a breath of fresh air! We could have easily taken her home with us, as she made us feel like family. I would like to thank each and every one of the staff for their contribution to making this a 5***** experience. Keep them all, Doug. They make you shine like a new penny!!!!!

Room Tip: We had first floor rooms, which made easy access to the sitting areas, dining room and pool/weight rooms
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Thank you Patricia! We sincerely enjoyed having your family as our guests. We do have a lot of special people working here for a very long time. I liked the "new penny" comment...... because you are so right!

Reviewed 7 May 2018

While the hotel is a little outdated, it is VERY clean and the staff are AMAZING! We were there for 4 days and everyone was wonderful. I'd especially like to recognize Martha L and Latridney L. Martha was everywhere and always had a great smile and provided great service. She went the extra mile every time she saw me to make sure we had what we needed. The front desk staff was amazing as well. With service like that you forget that the hotel is a little older. The price is right too!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

We were very happy to be able to service your convention. Whispering Woods is a perfect place to hold a gathering of people from throughout the region. Thank you for sharing you comments with everyone.

Reviewed 7 May 2018

Very welcoming, clean and comfortable. Laura Jefferies was of great assistance to myself and other family members during our stay. Mr. Charles was a breath of fresh air and ever so helpful with the multiple trips to see that our belongings reached our room. Ms. Briana at the front desk greeted us with a smile and pleasant conversation. Overall the hotel staff were great.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Miss Deanna, Thank you so much for recognizing Laura, Charles and Briana it mean a lot to our staff when they are mentioned in a review. I'm glad we/they could be of service to you.