“" Bbq Burnt Ends Bonanza "”

Murky Waters Blues & Bbq
Ranked #7 of 162 Restaurants in Ocean Springs
Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

After recently watching a Food Channel episode featuring this restaurant, we embarked on a weekday in search of the elusive bbq brisket "burnt ends". We ordered the ends plate along with an order of their amazing smoked wings accompanied with fried okra and sweet potatoes fries. The service was excellent and second only to the food. Truly outstanding! I recommend this establishment to anyone wanting great food! I will definitely be back! Good selection of IPA's as well! Eclectic yet traditional in southern cuisine!

1  Thank HARTCREEK

Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

Our 5th return trip, this time with my much older Brother (ha, ha 13 months) and my wife loves the smoked BBQ. We'll keep coming back and the Cowboy Diver says this is a definite visit for Downtown Ocean Springs!

Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

We came into town on the 4th of July and stopped in, sign said free beer so what the heck! I must say, they really meant free beer.... The food and atmosphere were great, service was superb. I would highly recommend Murky Waters.

Reviewed 7 July 2016

Good sandwiches and baskets, variety of drinks, reasonable prices, eat inside or out, music in the evening.

Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

They have a great staff that go out of there way to make sure you have everything you need, plus the food is great , and quick service to make sure it is served hot and fresh. Very clean restaurant as well. Will go back often, best BBQ on the Coast.

Date of visit: June 2016