“Emoji Cupcakes! ”
Review of Torta Dolce Bakery

Torta Dolce Bakery
Ranked #3 of 3 Bakeries in Ocean Springs
Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

Ordered these adorable emoji cupcakes for my daughters 13th Bday. She requested Chocolate and Red Velvet with cream cheese frosting. Very good cake and held up as we drove to Foley, AL.
Will order again soon!
Extremely easy to work with.
Thank y’all!

Reviewed 22 February 2017

We were disappointed that with the name Torta Dolce there were no Latin breads or pastries available. Run of the mill items, although the few we bought were good

Reviewed 17 October 2016

Stopped in to pick up a little something special for a dinner party we were having. I didn't want anything too big...so we opted for a variety of cake balls to serve our guests. Everyone loved them! So much variety and great flavors to choose from.

Reviewed 22 March 2016 via mobile

They made my little sister birthday cake and it was the best cake ever! It was moist and it was a hit with the family! I highly recommend this bakery do birthday cakes! They also have beautiful wedding cakes! Ask for Brandy! They have nice little treats in their front coolers for easy pick-me-ups as well!!!

Reviewed 26 January 2016

Very nice owners with lots of bakery goods. There displays let you see the talent. The bread we bought, bacon cheddar bread, was disappointing. Not a lot of flavor. I will give this place another try.