“Cruzin the coast ”

Cuisines: Italian
Description: Telephone Number: 228-875-7071
Description: Telephone Number: 228-875-7071
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Was very good ocean springs nice small town definitely would recommend to anyone traveling that way shrimp scampi good

Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

If there are tables available in this busy week; just try to avoid this place! I’ve had a good meal in the past but this week has been TERRIBLE!

Short of service staff, we were seated with no table ware. The host said it would be awhile though there were few patrons.

The “chargrilled” oysters are small and covered with mozzarella and oven heated. The “special” was on off flavor fish with the same “room temp” angel hair and caper sauce that you can get anywhere.

The bread came out at the end of the meal!

Not me; nope, never again at $35-50 apiece!

Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

We visited while on short vacation. Even though we were there with a restaurant full of kids eating before their homecoming dance, food and service was good. We had Eggplant Fries and Royal Red shrimp. For entrees we had Chicken Parmigiana, Chicken Alfredo and pizza. I recommend.

Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

The past few times I went I was not very impressed but last night the food was very good all my kids ate and they are very picky and they all asked for seconds

Reviewed 15 June 2018

My husband & I stumbled across this place quite by accident when walking through the little shops in Ocean Springs on a short trip. We were pleased with the cool indoor seating on a hot day. All the staff were friendly & helpful. The complimentary bread was good. I got the seafood pasta (above), He got a calzone. Both were awesome. and at a price that was very reasonable. Stop by if you are in this area.

1  Thank bprbear
Shaleigh S, Owner at Salvetti's Italian Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2018

Hello bprbear
I’m glad you stumbled across us. I’m also glad to hear my staff took well care of you and you both enjoyed your food. Thank you for the review.
Grazie (thank you)