“Good food good service ”

Salvetti's Italian Grill
Ranked #28 of 161 Restaurants in Ocean Springs
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Telephone Number: 228-875-7071
Description: Telephone Number: 228-875-7071
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

We visited while on short vacation. Even though we were there with a restaurant full of kids eating before their homecoming dance, food and service was good. We had Eggplant Fries and Royal Red shrimp. For entrees we had Chicken Parmigiana, Chicken Alfredo and pizza. I recommend.

Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

The past few times I went I was not very impressed but last night the food was very good all my kids ate and they are very picky and they all asked for seconds

Reviewed 15 June 2018

My husband & I stumbled across this place quite by accident when walking through the little shops in Ocean Springs on a short trip. We were pleased with the cool indoor seating on a hot day. All the staff were friendly & helpful. The complimentary bread was good. I got the seafood pasta (above), He got a calzone. Both were awesome. and at a price that was very reasonable. Stop by if you are in this area.

1  Thank bprbear
Shaleigh S, Owner at Salvetti's Italian Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2018

Hello bprbear
I’m glad you stumbled across us. I’m also glad to hear my staff took well care of you and you both enjoyed your food. Thank you for the review.
Grazie (thank you)
Shaleigh Salvetti

Reviewed 31 May 2018

Salvetti's is a town favorite that we all enjoy. Everything on the menu is fantastic along with my personal favorite, the Bada Bing Shrimp along with the Shrimp Alfredo. If it's a beautiful day or evening, make sure to take advantage of the outside courtyard to eat. The atmosphere is awesome!

Reviewed 22 May 2018

Bad service, terrible food; My first and last visit to this restaurant was yesterday. The bread was days old. The appetizer smelled bad. The food was cold. Don't waste your time with this place.

1  Thank James F
Shaleigh S, Owner at Salvetti's Italian Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

I apologize for your experience. I’m saddened to hear you had horrible service, terrible food. I’m not sure why you got served bread that was like that. We make our bread daily and only enough to so we know it’s fresh daily any that’s not used in that day we do Not Serve to customers the following day. Everything we make on our menu is made to order or made for that day. Seafood apps would like to know which one. I’m sorry for your food not being piping hot like it should have been. I wished I could have known when you were here. My server whom waited on you never told me or notified me.

Sorry for your bad experience at my establishment