“Close Eats”

Pizza Hut
Ranked #28 of 41 Restaurants in Moss Point
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 14 September 2017

Walk to this place to get lunch, they had a special on the pizza. waited about 10 minutes, walk back

Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

This was the most disgustingly dirty restaurant I've ever eaten in. It looked like the carpets had not been vacuumed in weeks and there were crumbs on the seats of the booths. The bathroom was just plain nasty: there was hair on the sink, the trashcan had not been emptied in an apparently very long time, the toilet would not flush, and the soap dispenser was empty. Service was friendly, but slow. I mean, how long does it take to bake two little personal pan pizzas? I strongly recommend avoiding this restaurant. New management is very much needed!

Reviewed 12 May 2017

I have gave this Pizza Hut in Moss Point too many chances. When ordering extra sauce or toppings I have to pay for it but they never put it on. I have gotten several pizzas with hardly any sauce at all. After this happening 5-6 times I finally took a comp'd pizza and they still didn't do that right. I have talked to the Store and regional manager but neither have made my orders any better. They need new management and employees!!!

Reviewed 13 February 2017

Good pizza. Not the best but the stuff crust is pretty good. Salad Bar is pretty fair. Service is very good and helpful.

Reviewed 16 October 2016

I usually eat at this restaurant when visiting the area. The service is good and the food is always fresh and hot.