All reviews frontage road an older hotel would stay again room was clean carpet refrigerator lobby inns interstate
Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

Not a bad place to stay. Had outdoor pool but when asked if we could get it cleaned to swim, I was told that the cleaner was out there and I could clean it myself.... so I did. Other than that the breakfast you get is good. You only have option on 3 choices free and then pay with $2 off for anything else.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
ANDY D, Manager at Red Roof Inn Meridian, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2018

Dear Guest,
Thanks for taking time to tell us your experience. We appreciate your comments and will take them in to consideration and act upon it. Thanks for choosing Red Roof Inn.

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

My wife and myself stayed here only a little over 6 hours because we needed a little sleep on a 17 hr. drive. We would definitely stop here again. Even though it is very close to highway, we could not hear it because the room entry doors are on an interior hallway. Even though the room was freshly painted, the paint odor (non-toxic) did not stop us from sleeping. I liked that the room carpeting has been replaced with a solid flooring. Even though the room temp stayed cool, the HVAC unit did a poor job dehumidifying the room. Fixing this will help cure the new paint which will ease the paint odors. The room met our needs and because of price we will stay here again as needed.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
ANDY D, Manager at Red Roof Inn Meridian, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

Dear guest,
Thanks for taking time to tell us about your recent stay. We are glad we met your needs and would like to welcome you back soon when in area. Pardon our necessary progress. Thank you for choosing Red Roof inn. We appreciate your business.

Reviewed 7 July 2018

We have not stayed at a Red Roof Inn in years, based on a bad experience (dirty room, etc.) we had at one. Based on a number of the recent reviews I read about this property and the exceptionally low price, I decided to take a chance. (After all, we were only staying one night.) I was not disappointed.Our room was exceptionally clean and wonderfully comfortable. We have paid significantly more at other hotels that weren't nearly as clean or comfortable. We experienced no problems with noise, as another reviewer has reported, and I felt very safe, especially since the rooms are accessed from the interior of the property. The wifi was good, the front desk service was friendly, the location was close to a number of good restaurants, and the breakfast, served at the restaurant next door that was affiliated with the hotel, was exceptionally good. We opted for one of the free selections, and the egg and sausage biscuit was freshly made--not one of those microwaveable frozen versions. Alternatively, we could have chosen the breakfast buffet, which was $2 off for hotel guests and would have cost $6.95, but we are not big eaters. The buffet looked very enticing, however.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Thomas,
Thanks for your honest review. We appreciate your comments and will share it with our staff. Positive feedback like yours always motivate us to work hard to achieve perfection. Thanks for choosing Red Roof.

Reviewed 3 July 2018

The room itself was better than other Red Roofs I've stayed in - no carpet, large room, larger fridge than most, and over all pretty clean. Plus, I asked for a non-smoking room and was worried I would smell the smoke from the smoking rooms, but there was no trace of it at all! However, the deadbolt was very difficult to use and in the morning I found it had slipped from it's place and in addition I noticed a lot of cars gathering in the parking lot in the evening when I took my dog out the use the bathroom. The were all gathering towards the back part of the parking lot and congregating; based on the few cars in the parking lot for the occupied rooms, it was clear they were not guests of the hotel. In the night, I was woken up by noisy cars peeling out and women screaming. I had my children with me and my dog - no other adult. I did not feel safe at all and just hoped I wouldn't need to go outside in the middle of the night for my dog. Based on reviews I've seen since I got back, it is clear this was not a one-time incident. I would not stay here unless there was assurance from the owner that they have taken care of the obvious problem they have with partiers in their parking lot in the evenings/nights.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,
Thanks for staying with us. We regret that you didn’t feel safe but we would like to assure you that We are on one of the safest areas in meridian. Please give us another chance to serve you better.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

We stopped here for one night when coming home from a trip based on the reviews here. Service was friendly. There was a restaurant next door but we didn’t eat The place seemed clean and the loca ion was convenient to the interstate. It was perfectly fine for one night.

Stayed: May 2018
ANDY D, Manager at Red Roof Inn Meridian, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

Dear Sharon K,
Thanks for taking time to tell us about your recent stay at Red Roof Inn Meridian. We appreciate your comments and will share it with our team. Hope to see you again to serve you even better in future.