“Good Food in Meridian”

Harvest Grill
Ranked #2 of 136 Restaurants in Meridian
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Harvest Grill is a place to gather with friends and family. We’re a relaxed, casual restaurant with an inventive menu. Our Cross-Country Cuisine draws inspiration from our travels across America and prominently features fresh, seasonal produce from right here in Mississippi. It’s fun, healthy and affordable. Whether you’re enjoying our main dining room, our bar, our covered outdoor patio or our upstairs meeting room, you’ll feel comfortable in jeans. Of course, we like to think we’re worth dressing up for too, if that fits your mood. Come see us in historic downtown Meridian. We’ll make you feel at home.
Reviewed 17 February 2018

I ate lunch here yesterday and really liked it. The menu is varied and while not expansive, there is a decent assortment of food to choose from. I got the daily special which was a delicious and full healthy meal. My partner enjoyed the fish tacos that he ordered. French fries were included with the tacos and they were really good. I will be back to eat at this restaurant very soon.

Reviewed 15 February 2018

Perfect place in Meridian for celebrating with a large group. The New Zealand Monk Fish, Pan Seared Salmon, and Yellowfin Tuna entrees, just to name a few, were absolutely amazing! The service and atmosphere were excellent! Can’t wait to go back! Thanks so much to Marshall and his staff for making our Valentines so special!

Reviewed 15 February 2018

My best friend and I were traveling from Ohio to Louisiana and stopped here for dinner. After reading the menu online and always being avid supporters of local restaurants, this place seemed like the obvious choice-- we were not wrong!! The first thing we noticed was the exterior and interior design, because it was simple and gorgeous. Also, important to note-- it was clean! The ambiance inside was very relaxed and calming, which was perfect after a long day on the road. Our waitress, Caitlin, was wonderful. She was personable, friendly, and incredibly informative. And above all else, the FOOD WAS DIVINE! We split the crawfish au gratin appetizer, and with it, were sent straight to heaven. I ordered a fish special, my best friend ordered an Asian salad with crab cakes-- both were phenomenal and eaten in no time at all. As a hardcore sugar lover, I must say...their dessert selection is out of this world! We ended up splitting the banana's foster crème brulee...it was everything we hoped it would be. Decadent, but not overpowering. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone who is close to Harvest Grill.

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is my 8year old son’s favorite place to eat (besides McDonalds of course). His favorite meal is the Alaskan Halibut special. The first time he ordered it I wasn’t sure he would even eat it, but he ate it all! He always asks if it is the special. I usually have the filet or the meatloaf sandwich - sometimes the Caesar salad- which is the best I’ve ever had anywhere. My husband has probably tried everything on the menu and I don’t think he has found anything he didn’t love! Come see why Harvest Grill is one of our favorites! Just down the street from LaBiche Jewelers.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyed lunch today for the first time at the Harvest Grill. We had the Rock Wrap and the Fish Tacos. Both had great taste and good sized portions.

Interesting building and good atmosphere. Wait staff was friendly and fast.