“Lunch with the wife.”
Review of Caters Market

Caters Market
Ranked #25 of 133 Restaurants in Meridian
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Description: Cater's Market is a gourmet market & deli. We serve sandwiches, salads & soups. We have prepared casseroles, dips and salads. We are also a full service coffee shop and have a variety of desserts.
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

great atmosphere. very quaint and cozy. friendly employees and great food. this is not the place to go and get "gut bursting full." I mean, you can, but it is a nice to have a nice lunch, see and talk to friendly people and just enjoy

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Jamie Cater and her staff do an
outstanding job; great food and wonderful service. Cater's Market is a super place to eat lunch with a true sense of community!

Reviewed 20 May 2017

America doesn't have a mature coffee culture, although its reasonably easy to find very good coffee in larger cities in small towns they still drink the filtered rubbish from old movies. Carters has an espresso machine. Number one requirement and with a little infor the friendly staff produced an ok coffee. Being across the road from the Peavey headquaters who entertain a host of international visitors I'm sure the investment in the machine is paying off. I didn't eat there but it was full every visit with smiling locals.

1  Thank John G
Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

My family lived in Meridian for many years. We recently moved and the thing we miss most, ( except our friends) is Cater's Market!!! There is NOTHING as good in our new city..
we miss all the delicious frozen meals, especially spinach Madeline and chicken spighetti ! But more than anything else we miss the CHICKEN SALAD!!! Plain, cranberry and feta , grape and nut... any one of these is Devine!! They also make delicious pimento cheese and dips! The pastries are second to none! The staff is cheerful and helpful too!! Meridian is VERY lucky to have this market !

Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

You can tell the management and staff care when you see all of the smiles here! My friend and I had sandwiches but I saw many people eating soup! The tea is excellent. I had to try a dessert but I was disappointed with a crawfish pasta dish I took home.....all sauce with some pasta and maybe 2 crawfish! :(