“Good food and good service”
Review of Raising Canes

Raising Canes
Ranked #40 of 137 Restaurants in Meridian
Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

Canes is one of the most consistently good places to eat on the north side of Meridian, MS the staff is courteous and the place is,always clean. The food is,always,top notch.

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

I stopped in for the Kidd Kraddick morning radio show annual Kidd's Kids fundraiser. The staff was very nice. My orders of the Caniac was delicious.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

The food is tasty but i think rather pricey for a drive through. Their dipping sauce really sets off the chicken and the toasted bread.

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

Me and my fella went to Raising Canes for lunch one weekday. I have never been there before. The chicken, the breading I think, has a different flavor. I love the change. The restaurant is very clean and nice and the staff are all very nice! Here is a pic of him looking silly after we ate. Enjoy your eats!

Reviewed 13 January 2017 via mobile

Food always hot and fresh, fries are always hot, sweet tea is always good!!! We love our Meridian Canes, moreover, they are big supporters of Meridian High's WildCats