“ONCE AGAIN - A GREAT AFFORDABLE MEAL”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #13 of 137 Restaurants in Meridian
Reviewed 7 September 2017

On the road heading home through Meridian MS and OLIVE GARDEN sign cought my eye -- can always get a good meal and love the salad and breadsticks -- doggy bag the main dishes cuz the salad & bread fills you up.

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

Not sure why one would review an OG, as they're all about the same. They typically serve average or so pasta, and fill you up with salad and breadsticks. But I'm reviewing this location because of the service we received. It was probably the best we've had at an OG. Our glasses stayed full, and our server was hustling the whole time. So kudos to the staff here, as I've heard others praise the excellent service at this location too.
The food on this day was actually pretty good. We ordered an appetizer trio, braised beef linguini and shrimp scampi: all were good. Only small complaint, and we weren't alone on this, is that they kept running out of breadsticks. But everything else was good. So, in conclusion, if you're craving Olive Garden, this is one of the better ones. Enjoy....

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

We in after church, no wait seated fast and friendly. Waitress was print and friendly. Food was great price was reasonable. Place was clean.

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

Pretty good. No problems. Service was fast and friendly and prompt. I would recommend tjis OG to anyone either passing through Meridian or to the natives.

Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

Fast service, but not rushed. Good server, great food, reasonable price. I will be back on my next time thru.