All reviews nice hotel front desk full bar internet rate offered free breakfast small parking lot kids enjoyed the pool luggage cart breakfast buffet felt safe opened the door the hotel staff wi fi stay there again beds were comfortable great place to stay next morning
Reviewed 3 August 2018

Hotel is nice and clean with excellent staff. The option to have breakfast brought my room is fantastic and always hits the spot. I have stayed here many times before and never had a bad experience. This is my go to spot when visiting Meridian.

Date of stay: June 2018
1  Thank dyneal
Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

There is something to be said about southern hospitality and it abounds in the staff, from the front desk to the wait staff in the restaurant. Shamisha (spelling?) was delightful, extremely accommodating and never stopped moving. She’s a keeper.

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed 11 July 2018

We stayed as 3 couples on trike motorcycles on 7/7/18. The hotel was GREAT! Service was great, amenities were great, rooms were clean, beds were comfortable, nice outside area to hang & visit in. The ONLY downside we encountered was that the parking lot was small. One of the few hotels in Meridian we could find that did not allow pets (other than service animals) - which was needed since one in the group is allergic to dogs. Non-smoking hotel - which was a plus to us, as well. All the couples in our group are involved with a special needs organization at home - so we were happy to see the handicap chair for the pool. Good eating options in the immediate area are plentiful.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

These guys are great the manager that evening was nice and friendly enjoyed her conversation. The rooms was amazing and my wife and I was impressed by the bed and the sleep we received. Thank you guys!!

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank matt h
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Well I forgot to take pictures of the room so there won't be any I was too tired, I arrived very late made the reservation while I was driving in the front desk girl was fantastic. Once I got there she upgraded me to a King executive and it made my evening so nice and such a beautiful room. There is no free breakfast but I don't normally eat the breakfast foods at the hotel it's just a very great place to stay and everyone was so accommodating it was incredible and safe

Date of stay: March 2018