“Best Greek food I’ve ever eaten!! 💛”

Athenos Greek and Lebanese Cafe
Ranked #4 of 78 Restaurants in Madison
Price range: US$7 - US$18
Description: We are a Greek and Lebanese restaurant that serves authentic Mediterranean and fusion food. Our food ingredients are sourced locally and we are locally owned.
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

The pita bread was so incredibly warm and fresh! Great food! The falafel sandwich was amazing!!! The service could have been better, but the food was perfect!

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

I had a business meeting here, and everything was on point. The ambiance of the place is very nice. I was greeted quickly and seated right away, despite a decent lunch crowd. The servers were courteous and friendly, even with some special requests. My lunch mate and I both had the gyro, which was delicious and included overflowing portions of hummus, rice, and a few other side dishes, such as olives. Everything about the place was great. I'm not sure when I'll be back in Mississippi, but whenever I am, I know just the place for a quick, delicious bite.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 24 January 2018

This place is a simple, walk in and sit down kind of place. T/he food is consistently good, but the service has slipped a bit lately. Great for a quick lunch.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 22 January 2018

This restaurant serves authentic Greek/Mediterranean dishes in a relaxing atmosphere. The owners are fantastic and always visit with us when we go (we go a lot). My favorite is the shawarma and the hummus is the best hummus I’ve had not overseas. We like to go right when it opens because it tends to get crowded. They also have a kids menu with typical food for kids (chicken fingers, fries, etc).

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 6 December 2017

Lunch with wife at Athenos this week. Owner brought Free appetizer over & made VERY good meal selection advice. Food was seasoned just right & very fresh. Can't go wrong at Athenos. By far best Greek restaurant in town!!!!

Date of visit: December 2017