“Great place for a lunch date”

Athenos Greek and Lebanese Cafe
Ranked #4 of 78 Restaurants in Madison
Price range: US$7 - US$18
Description: We are a Greek and Lebanese restaurant that serves authentic Mediterranean and fusion food. Our food ingredients are sourced locally and we are locally owned.
Reviewed 13 September 2017

I had the Gyro platter and my wife had the Mousaka (Eggplant) platter. Both dishes were excellent. This was the first time we tried the Mousaka.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 6 September 2017

We love Athenos. The food is fabulous and always served with a smile. We especially love that it is BYOB!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

The combo lamb and chicken lunch is great! The prices are very average to the rest of the restaurants in the area. We go at least twice a month

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 31 July 2017

I went here for the first time with my mom for lunch over the weekend. I ordered falafel and they let me know it would take quite a while b/c they didn't have anymore ready to make. I let them know that was ok, I still wanted it. Since we had to wait he gave us a complementary order of hummus. The food was fantastic. Once we were done eating we were also brought a complimentary order of baklava & coffee. In a world where customer service seems to have gone to the wayside, this place have a over abundance of it.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 22 July 2017

Athenos provides good food and friendly service. The Gyros are excellent, not to spicy, and the hummus is creamy and very tasty. I would say this restaurant is similar to Keifer's, located in Jackson, Ms.

Date of visit: July 2017