“Beef Pad Thai”
Review of Basil's Cafe

Basil's Cafe
Ranked #17 of 56 Restaurants in Long Beach
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

My husband and I perused the menu and both were going to order the same thing, so I chose the beef over the pork. It was delightful!! It had just enough nuts and bean sprouts to spread over the entire top. It was very hot when we got it, so we knew it was made to order. There was a bit of a chili kick to it which could be calmed with water. We will be back!!!

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

Second time to eat at Basil’s Cafe and food was really good from the Thai menu. We had pork and beef Pad Thai and it was excellent. Spicy but not overwhelming great lasting taste but a sip of water cooled everything down. Enough food to take a good meal home. We will be back to try more of the menu.

Reviewed 29 August 2018

Very Relaxed and GREAT food! That's All I can say!!! Good portions, can't wait to go back! Go ty it...You'll be HAPPY!

Reviewed 19 August 2018

This was some of the best Asian/Thai food I’ve ever eaten, and I live in a suburb of Atlanta where there’s an Asian food option on nearly every corner. The service was excellent and the portions were huge. I can’t wait to visit them again when I’m in town for another visit.

Reviewed 29 July 2018

New Vietnamese/Asian food place in town. Overall the food was very good. Some of the descriptions in the menu need to be added to. Waitstaff was a bit disorganized but very very nice and trying to do a great job. The Pho' was really good must try.

2  Thank Will O