“Baby Shower”
Review of Wasabi

Wasabi
Reserve with OpenTable
Wasabi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #77 of 413 Restaurants in Jackson
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 8 August 2017

I have attended this restaurant on several occasions and it has always been pleasant. The food and drinks are delicious

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

I ran in with a friend to grab a quick bite to eat. It was delicious and the lunch plate included a few sushi rolls, soup/salad, rice and tempura for around $11. It was not too busy and we were in and out in around 40 minutes. Service is always good at this location.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

They have unique rolls. I like the soy paper rolls. Never had that before. It has a nutty flavor. They also have several crawfish rolls. Very good.

Reviewed 2 March 2017

My lovely assistant and I visited this establishment around 1:45 p.m. for lunch. It took about 5 minutes to get seated in a restaurant that had only three customers. Once we were seated the service was not good at all. Before we were finished eating the owner (asian female) interrupted our waitress from attending to us for the purpose of closing the restaurant. At that point the owner verbally communicated to us that they were close. We felt rushed and the attitudes made us feel as though we were being kicked out right after we finished eating. When I expressed my dislike in the way we were treated, she then began to tell us that we should not have been seated in the first place. We had the worst feeling of lack of appreciation ever. I DO NOT recommend this place to anyone. It seems that customer service is lost. My office is downtown, walking distance from this restaurant and I have a full menu in the office. Once I returned to the office I took the menu and dropped in the trash. I felt that it was indicative of their service.

1  Thank Lyndon P
Reviewed 1 March 2017

Had dinner after a long day of a sports tournament in downtown Jackson, and we went here because it was super close to our hotel and some friends dined here the night before and said the sushi was good. And they didn't steer us wrong! Sushi was fresh and delicious. The service was outstanding. It was late, and the restaurant wasn't packed, but there were a few large groups dining, but Jason made us feel right at home. He checked on us regularly and food was delivered quickly. I remarked that he made us feel like we were guests in his home. He definitely took hospitality seriously. Loved the location, loved the food, and LOVED the service. We would definitely return.

Been to Wasabi? Share your experiences!