“Great Japanese lunch place in Jackson”
Review of Wasabi

Wasabi
Reserve with OpenTable
Wasabi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #77 of 414 Restaurants in Jackson
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 10 June 2016 via mobile

I go to this restaurant fairly often for work meetings and the food is always good. I enjoy the lunch bento boxes and their sushi is also very good and fresh. We've always had good and quick service.

Reviewed 6 June 2016 via mobile

Firstly the food is actually quite good here. The chef knows what they are doing.

Service was interesting. The waiter was flustered almost as soon as we walked in and there were only 3 other tables of 2 in the place.

The positive was whilst the the service wasn't great, he was apologizing that he was bad, which made it more bearable.

Reviewed 27 May 2016

The hostess was nice and the sushi chef was nice and helpful. The bartender/server, however, was rude and even insulted me and my date because we simply asked about our drink order that hadn't come yet. We left highly upset and disappointed.

Reviewed 27 May 2016 via mobile

We arrived and asked for outdoor seating since the weather was amazing. The hostess asked the bartender if we could sit outside. She was a new hire. The bartender proceeded to explain why he couldn't serve us, but "if she wanted to" she could. He then tried explaining how busy he was to us and I just told him it didn't matter to me who served us, we just wanted to eat outdoors. There were 2 parties sitting inside and no one outside. The hostess seated us and took our drink orders. She had been gone for about 5 minutes when we saw the bartender seating another party outside. They talked for a while and we flagged him down as he was heading back inside. I mentioned that we had ordered drinks a while ago and he immediately went on the defense telling me we were NOT the only people at the restaurant and straight away asked if we "still wanted our drinks or wanted to cancel the order." I found that highly offensive and we decided to leave. I've never been so insulted in a restaurant. I will not go back and I would not recommend this place as long as the current bartender is on staff. The hostess was very nice.

Reviewed 26 May 2016

Any time that I have gone, I have enjoyed the food. The atmosphere is great and service is relatively quick. I highly recommend a visit.

Been to Wasabi? Share your experiences!