See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

Was pleasantly surprised with this hotel. Booked on line no problems and was politely greeted at front desk. Room was spacious and clean. Bed was comfortable and clean. No noises from hallway. Breakfast was good and hot. Would stay again and recommend.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 June 2016

The Staff are hostile and lie to you when you confront them about double charging your credit card. They don't give you the rate they quote you and they won't give out the owners name when you have an issue. They are hateful and aggressive with their customers. Very BAD situation to be in... Don't Stay Here unless you don't mind paying more than quoted or being charged double on your card, and then waiting to get a refund. The cleaning service people were wonderful to deal with. The Manager Kenneth is very hostile and hateful and he lies.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Kristie B
Reviewed 21 September 2015 via mobile

Booked this hotel thru Hotwire... I was very happy with the price but disappointed when I looked on Trip Advisor and saw the rooms. Luckily the hotel is renovating so my room didn't look as bad as the photos.
I was able to check in early but the woman at the front desk asked my three times if I was sure I didn't want a smoking room (granted I did just get out of a car where somebody was smoking)... After saying no for the third time I got a little snippy and said "I do not smoke". Other than that the hotel wasn't too bad... The room had a flat screen Tv, a microwave and fridge. My only complaint is that the couch in the room was super run down (I didn't even sit on it) my blanket had a few burn holes in it and the bath towels were small and super thin. I would stay at this hotel again because of the price and that my family lives in the area.

I would recommend you bring your own towel and blanket if your a snob like me!

Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 July 2015

We were "greeted" at the night window by a young male, who's only word he spoke to us was "ID" when checking in. He pretty much just threw the ID back under the window then threw the room key car a moment later. No thanks, no welcome, no directions to room. The room was not nice, plugs hanging off the walls, dirty walls, and what looked like a dried bogey (thats a booger to our US friends) stuck to the sink. Air con was loud and there were lots of loud, rough looking people smoking God knows what outside their rooms. We went to get breakfast around 8.15, but all that was left out was 2-3 cereals. Needless to say we didn't bother with it and swiftly checked out and left.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 July 2015 via mobile

Had to talk through a widow, man was soo rude. I expected a nicer room..i had the "suite" ...the fridge was hot and it was about 2 ft tall..the pull out sofa bed was yellow and ripped. We had 2 roaches in the other bed. Only 2 towels. The room had a weird smell, police constantly driving around the hotel. I was told that someone was killed at the waffle house up the street. I dont want to start on the free breakfast. It was cold coffee and a gallon of milk. A choice of a cup full of lucky charms or old raisin brand. A loaf of white bread and a toaster..no juice or fruit. I was in shock. .they have chairs that swivel around, they are bolted so close to the floor you cant even move them to sit..and talk about uncomfortable when people you dont know are sitting next to you with no shoes and askin you for a ride...not a family place at all...maybe like a migrant workers hotel. It really was horrible.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family