All reviewseast meets westhot tubloved our staylofthostsmississippims
Reviewed 27 November 2017

We moved cross country this summer, and stopped at this B&B on our way. It couldn't have been better! My husband, four year old, infant, and my mom, and I were all together, and got two rooms. We had plenty of space, everything was nice and clean, and we had a wonderful time relaxing on this little "farm!" My four year old LOVED seeing the animals, and so did the rest of us. Julie went out of her way again and again to make sure we had everything we needed-- I cannot say enough about her kindness. She wasn't pushy at all and gave us lots of time and space to explore, so we spent two lazy days out of the car, relaxing, and hanging out together.... It was a perfect memory. Julie, we can't thank you enough, and hope our paths cross again some day!

Room Tip: Give yourself time to sit outside and enjoy the sounds of the birds and animals.... Beautiful grounds for just sitting and relaxing.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Julie B, Owner at Meadow View Farm Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

We are so glad you found our place to be the perfect resting spot on your cross country trip with your family.
We enjoy hosting families when we
Are not hosting romantic get - a- ways
Foe couples. Our place feels right at
Home for either occasion.
I hope you will come stay again if
You are coming through North MS.
Yours truly,
Julie

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

Absolutely great place in the country near Hernando, MS. Peaceful, quiet get-away suited for all ages. I’ve lived in Europe for years and this place reminded me of the farms they have there. Room we had was a loft, and it was beautifully appointed as well as, did I say QUIET! Horses populate the ground as well as a couple frigid goats. There are wonderful amenities. Direct satellite TV, fishing equipment and pond available; no charge. Outside jacuzzi. Great breakfast included and it was like we were eating at our farm growing up. But this was a little fancier. Keep your small pups on a leash and in a crate in the room while you’re gone. Not a difficult request plus there plenty of grass to walk them. From my wife: Very clean, well appointed (country),
Plenty of parking. Grill and fireplace are there upon request. Owner was a doll (my wife again). Loved it

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for your kind words.
We make every effort to make our guests feel at home in North Ms.
We are close enough to Memphis to
Be convenient, but far enough out for
A little peace & quiet. Glad you enjoyed your stay. Julie

Reviewed 25 March 2017

This B&B, located back off of Highway 305 near Hernando Mississippi is, in a word, wonderful! My wife and I recently spent two relaxed, comfortable days here as we explored the back roads of Mississippi, visited the delta, and took in all the Blues landmarks we could find. Julie and Terry, the owners, are amazing and made us feel so very much at home. The breakfasts were delicious, and conversations over coffee delightful. We stayed in the East Meets West room, and it was very comfortable. Three horses, a pond, goats, chickens and hot tub are all part of the amenities here. Exceptional!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Julie B, Owner at Meadow View Farm Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2017

I am so glad you got to see some of the wealth of music history we have in Mississippi during your visit. Thank you for your kind words! I am glad you enjoyed your " home
away from home". From one "foodie" to another, Thank you for the recommendation for my next Amtrak trip to Chicago. I get some of my best travel tips from my Bed & Breakfast guests. I hope you will continue to be a Bed & Breakfast guest in the future!

Reviewed 4 March 2017

We were in a wedding at Meadow View Farms last May, and the owners made that day so incredibly special for the Bride and Groom. They were very accommodating for everyone there, and were more than welcoming. The brunch they served the wedding party was made by the owners, and they used the freshest ingredients! It tasted amazing. They even came out and let loose with us to dance a bit! The experience was definitely memorable, and I would recommend the location to anyone looking for a wedding venue, or even just an event venue. Terry and Julie really know how to impress!!! Loved it!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Julie B, Owner at Meadow View Farm Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2017

Lindsey - Thanks for sharing your experience! I truly strive to make everyone feel
"at home" on our property. It brings Terry & I great pleasure to see friends and family
celebrating together. I am so glad you enjoyed yourselves and that you appreciated
the effort that went into the Brunch we prepared for the bridal party.

Reviewed 12 November 2016

comfortable, relaxing and peaceful, breakfast was great! I traveled alone and felt safe and very comfortable. Breakfast was excellent the owner Julie was friendly and very helpful. Will stay here when I visit my daughter every time if possible!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Julie B, Owner at Meadow View Farm Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2016

Linda - I am so glad you enjoyed your stay. Next time I hope your husband
will travel with you to see your family. I am sure you will be able to convince him
to come enjoy our stocked pond, country landscape and visit with your grandson!
Yours Truly,