“Southern style”

Ranked #8 of 276 Restaurants in Gulfport
Price range: US$8 - US$22
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Located in the Historic Downtown Gulfport, Murky Waters offers slow-smoked BBQ, 17 draft taps featuring local and craft beers, and live blues music.
Reviewed 27 August 2018

Not as spicy as I like, but good enough for me to return with friends the service was average, but very friendly

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 20 August 2018

Share a 4 meat, 2 sides, lunch. The BBQ is very good. OK, I give it a 4.9 ... the napkins are too small!

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Murky Waters gulfport supports our quarterly fundraiser for Feed My Sheep and make it a wonderful event. The food is fabulous and the staff is excellent.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

We stopped here after reading reviews as we traveled home from the Florida coast. What a treat! My husband ordered ribs and brisket, my son had the pulled pork sandwich, and my daughter and i split the hamburger topped with pulled pork and onion rings. We were all very satisfied. We enjoyed the variety of homemade sauces. Try a popsicle for dessert!

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

Very impressed with their wings. I went there for wing night! Way better than Buffalo Wild Wings. Bigger wings, better taste, better atmosphere, similar prices.