“Gluten Free Gyro!!!”

Zeek'z House of Gyros
Ranked #38 of 110 Restaurants in Flowood
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 16 August 2015

Gyro's with Tzatziki sauce are one of the best foods on earth, and now that I can actually get a gluten free pita, I am ecstatic!!!! No more gyro meat on a salad. The hummus is delicious as well. It has a bright, family atmosphere. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 9 July 2015 via mobile

Food is always good . The shrimp gyro are very good-- always -- and the same can be said for the BLT. The fries are hot (HOT) , crispy and delicious . My friend tried the cheesecake and raved how good it was.

Some of the best waitstaff in the metro area. Attentive but not overbearing, friendly but not to the point of being obnoxious-- if I had a restaurant these are the types I would want.

Great job guys!

Reviewed 15 June 2015

I had a lamb gyro and baklava for dessert. The pita for the gyro was very, very fresh and the lamb was nice and hot. I liked the sauce as well. However, I especially loved the baklava, which was still warm and dripping with honey. Perfection! They seem to do a very brisk take-out business here, parking was a bit interesting.

Reviewed 3 June 2015

Nice Greek place. Typical pricing and menu. Very, very similar menu to a Jackson-based Greek mainstay! Service has been a little spotty. I watched a waiter lay up on the counter while their manager talked to them once! Amazing! Wasn't my most recent visit but shortly after they opened. Gyros are GREAT!

Reviewed 9 May 2015 via mobile

The person who says the veggies are cut big is right. They are. To the point that I had to get a fork and cut some of the onions myself bc I couldn't even get them in my big mouth! Maybe they don't understand? To them it's probably what they eat so it looks fine but I hate for people to not visit just bc of some veggies bc the rest of the food is really good. I asked for extra dressing, no problem. I got extra dressing. My gyro was perfectly cooked and it was filled just like the thousand others I've eaten. I don't compare restaurants bc thats like comparing apples to oranges. Yes they both have green food but different ways of cooking by different people. People you will miss out on some really good food doing that. I too got the fries. They take an entire potatoe, slice and fry it. I should've shared and next time I will bc neither my husband nor I could finish all the food they gave us. We both ordered the same thing, gyros and fries so IDK what everybody else is eating but we were hurting we were so full! Maybe the complaining people have larger appetites than we do? I can't comment on the facilities or staff as we got takeout but it was ready to go and my husband was back before I even knew he was gone. So the service is very quick I can say that! We will definitely be wrong here again and hole others will do as we did and try the place and form their own opinion. Not just take someone's word as the truth. These are opinions and like the saying goes, everybody has one. See y'all next time!

Been to Zeek'z House of Gyros? Share your experiences!