“Amazing authentic Lebanese food!”

Anater Lebanese Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 15 Restaurants in Bexley
Reviewed 6 August 2018

Went out with a group of families (15 of us) to celebrate my sister in laws birthday for lunch. We were greeted by the beautiful owner who made our lunch experience an absolutely enjoyable time.

The best was the incredible food we all had and agreed was mouth watering to say the least. A must for anyone who haven't been to an authentic Lebanese cuisine. The food was perfectly cooked and very well presented.

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

Met the beautiful owners who were warm and inviting. The staff were lovely too.

Food was delicious and we were very happy with the owners recommendations and experienced amazing super fresh and tasty traditional Lebanese cuisine.

We were there on a Thursday night and the staff and owners made us very welcome and the service was ‘spot on’!

On Saturday nights there is a belly dancer...so next time in Sydney we will come

Reviewed 30 April 2018

I visited late January and loved it so much and I decided to go for my birthday in February. From the moment I stepped inside I felt trouble. The noise was horrendous as Christening or Baptism was taking place and kids were running around, a singer was singing another language. It was so bad I wanted to get up and walk out and was upsetting me, but my family asked the waitress how long this was going to go on for? The waitress was even having difficulty taking our orders.
In fairness they got the singer to stop, but the kids kept running around persisted.
When we booked the waiter (a man) did not tell us, that there was a occasion would be taking place. I would not have gone at all had I known. My phone number was given and we should have been advised and had a choice to go or not. They were very apologetic and nice to us, but it was not pleasant all with the noise factor
The service and food was good.
I go to a restaurant in Lakemba for family occasions and will go back the in future.

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

Wow is the least to say you have to try it to see for yourself. Best fattoush taboule hommos and the mixed Grill is very well done

Reviewed 25 April 2018

Three of us had dinner last night, travelers to Sydney who saw the high reviews on Trip Advisor. The high ratings are so well deserved. Fabulous salads,mixed platter, outstanding service, delicious dips and breads. Ingredients were so fresh and incredible flavors.