“Amazing dining experience ”
Review of Rocksalt Italian

Rocksalt Italian
Ranked #1 of 11 Restaurants in Jannali
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

My family and I visited this restaurant and found the whole experience to be amazing!
The service was very prompt and polite. The food was delicious, fresh and very well priced! Thank you I'm sure we will be back.

Reviewed 30 July 2017

Dined with friends on a Saturday night. I had not been back to this restaurant since it changed hands. The menu has really improved but the noise level has not. It's such a shame to have to put up with so much noise as the food is really delicious. The scallops for entrée were a dream, as is the veal. Apart from the noise, my dining companions had an enjoyable evening.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

The food was delicious and well presented, the ambience warm and cosy and the staff friendly and helpful. I will go again

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of food and a good variety of dishes.
I would go back.
Close to public transport

Reviewed 21 March 2017

It had been some time since we last visited this restaurant, so we thought we’d return.
Perhaps it is our fault, but this time we were disappointed with the lack of imagination of the menu. It was very similar to the menu of two years ago, which was our last visit.
As always I had the fish, which was fine, but nothing ‘exciting’. My wife had chicken in red wine, which she enjoyed. To be fare to the restaurant their portions are generous, so if you have a ‘starter’ pick a small main course. Our waitress was pleasant and friendly, and as the restaurant filled the volume of noise grew, which didn’t encourage us to linger.