All reviews movie theater indoor pool light sleeper right next door marriott properties ice cold fire pit full length mirror great hotel rewards member in house restaurant lots of restaurants comfy bed free coffee beach blvd shopping options standard hotel
Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Tried this location again for a one day trip into town. Sort of an out of the way location off I-10 near a theater and I-Hop for families. Near a bunch of other shopping and eats.

Had an issue on checkin and they were able to correct it after we went to room #1 and then to the room we should have had.

In room the king beds are a bit too soft for me and I slept poorly. I know it is hard to get everyone's firmness right but letting those who need firmer know.

Poor water pressure in room on 5th (top floor). A/C units worked well enough but the hallways were like saunas to and from elevators.

Not much variety in the lobby general store area and Bistro hours are same as all Courtyards, sometimes an issue when you need something off hours.

Would return here if rates warrant, otherwise we like the beach one in Gulfport.

Three star a-ok for now.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Leanna H, Manager at Courtyard Biloxi North/D'Iberville, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2017

Thank You for reviewing our property on your recent visit to the coast. I'm glad to hear that our hotel and the surrounding area have adequate amenities. I'm so sorry that the hallways were hot and you had poor water pressure during your visit. This is not something that is normal or that has happened before at our property. Rest assured I will see to it that my engineer inspects everything to ensure it does not happen again. I hope to see you next time you are in the area and we greatly appreciate you staying with us.

Reviewed 26 May 2017

I came to watch the C-USA Baseball Tournament

Hotel is very clean and well appointed in lobby area. Front desk staff very friendly and helpful. I did not use the Lobby grill/ bar during my stay but the offerings seem very good and it's a plus that you can order a beer, cocktail or glass of wine. Fitness area was standard ( dumbells, 2 treadmills, one elliptical) and reasonably clean. Several dumbells were missing.

The room was spacious and clean( King suite). Bed was comfortable. Nice sofa sitting area and lighting was very good. The bathroom was above average and clean with the exception of the tub which has a glued down mat that is tearing and worn ( I would imagine this cannot be adequately sanitized). The TV selections were average with basic type cable selections plus HBO. Being able to get Netflix ( using Your own account) is a plus. Wifi service is poor to fair and was unreliable in my room.

Housekeeping was poorly responsive overall. Day 1, left Hotel at 6:30 am and returned at about 2pm and room had not been refreshed. I decided to take a nap only to be awoken at about 3:30 by housekeeping. Service was good/ quick. Day 2, I left at about 8 am to go for a walk and spoke with housekeeping in hall and requested my room to be cleaned before I come back in the next few hours. I came back by about noon, and my room had been cleaned. Day 3, I left at about 8:45 and asked housekeeper in hall to please clean my room in next few hours while I would be out. She stated she did not have my room but assured me it would be cleaned. I came back by about 11am and it had not been cleaned. Looking down hall, no housekeeping in sight. I called down to front desk to request my room be cleaned so I can nap without being disturbed. Front desk apologized that it had not already been done and said that someone would come right up. After waiting 45 minutes ( and seeing no housekeeping in hall), I went to speak with front desk person who again apologized and seemed surprised this had not been done.

I have 3 more days so we'll see if they get a bit better. Next year, I plan to stay elsewhere while in Biloxi.

If you're in Biloxi and will be gone all day until the evening, this hotel will be fine. If you are going to try to be in your room during the day, I suggest you consider elsewhere due to housekeeping here.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Leanna H, Manager at Courtyard Biloxi North/D'Iberville, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2017

Good day, Thank You for your review of our property. I am happy to hear that our amenities and staff are satisfactory while you're visiting. I apologize that our housekeeping staff has not consistently serviced your room during your visit. Our team strives to complete all of their rooms by the afternoon but they do not have a set time of when they clean their stayover rooms, so this can sometimes be later in the afternoon. I do apologize it took them so long to come to the room after you spoke with the front desk. We are able to schedule room services for Early AM, Mid-morning, and afternoon if you'd like to set that up with the front desk. If you could contact the desk and give us your room information, I will see to it personally that our housekeeping team cleans your room at your convenience for the remainder of your stay. I hope you will consider staying with us next time you return to the area, we would be more than happy to accommodate your needs. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me if you need anything at all.

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

Great hotel not too far from Biloxi Beach. I did mobile check in on my phone and my keys was ready when I arrived. Great customer service and the room was great. First time staying at a Marriott hotel but now I'm a fan!!!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

This is a great place to stay at an affordable price. It's just a few miles from the beach and attractions on the strip, located close to a ton of shopping and restaurants, and is a comfortable and quiet stay. Hard to beat that(unless there was free breakfast). Can't complain. Enjoyed the stay. Staff was super friendly. It's also right beside a movie theater.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

My husband and I booked an overnight stay at this hotel on our trip to Biloxi,Ms. We were attending the Smokey Robinson concert at Beau Rivage but was unable to get a room there after waiting too long to book. This hotel was very nice and was only about a 10 minute drive to the concert. The hotel was clean and quite. We had a great time and enjoyed our stay. We will definitely use this hotel again if we need to book another stay in the area.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple