All reviewsmovie theaterindoor poollight sleeperright next doormarriott propertiesice coldfire pitfull length mirrorgreat hotelrewards memberin house restaurantlots of restaurantscomfy bedfree coffeebeach blvdshopping optionsstandard hotel
Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

This is a great place to stay at an affordable price. It's just a few miles from the beach and attractions on the strip, located close to a ton of shopping and restaurants, and is a comfortable and quiet stay. Hard to beat that(unless there was free breakfast). Can't complain. Enjoyed the stay. Staff was super friendly. It's also right beside a movie theater.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

My husband and I booked an overnight stay at this hotel on our trip to Biloxi,Ms. We were attending the Smokey Robinson concert at Beau Rivage but was unable to get a room there after waiting too long to book. This hotel was very nice and was only about a 10 minute drive to the concert. The hotel was clean and quite. We had a great time and enjoyed our stay. We will definitely use this hotel again if we need to book another stay in the area.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 May 2017

Pros:
good location - walking distance to lots of conveniences like drug stores, movies, bowling, chain restaurants, etc
Comfortable rooms, good beds and pillow. Good bathroom set-up.
Nice common area to hold impromptu meetings.
Very friendly staff
Nice to have a bar in the lobby, but nicer to have the Walgreen's half a mile away with a modest selection of decent beer for 1/3rd the cost.
Cons:
No breakfast buffet. too expensive and time consuming to order. Loaded up with snack items at the local CVS.
Lots of noise from the freeway. I'm a light sleeper so my phone's white noise app and ear-plugs saved me from miserable sleep. Fortunately, the traffic dies down toward 10pm and picks up after 5am.
Typically mediocre little gym.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Cameron M
Leanna H, Manager at Courtyard Biloxi North/D'Iberville, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2017

It's great to hear that our property and our staff were accommodating for you during your visit with us. While we are located near interstate 10 we do have a great area surrounding us and great amenities on property. Unfortunately the Courtyard brand no longer has the breakfast buffet but we do offer a great selection of items in our Bistro for both breakfast and dinner. We look forward to being able to have you next time you are back in our area. Next time you visit please don't hesitate to request a room on the north end of the building to put you further away from the interstate. Our team will do our best to get you into a room that you don't have to use your app to get restful sleep. Thank You again and I will share these comments with our team so we may work to improve our shortcomings.

Reviewed 1 May 2017

We were just looking for a clean easy place to stay for one night and it fit the bill. I would not recommend for a vacation stay, but not bad for a place to stay. Had a little restaurant, a bit on the pricey side.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Leanna H, Manager at Courtyard Biloxi North/D'Iberville, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2017

Thank You for your review of our property. We are delighted that you didn't encounter any issues during your visit and we were able to accommodate you during your visit. Our Bistro is a relaxing way to unwind with the convenience of not having to leave the hotel. I will share your comments with our team to ensure we are providing services and quality at a competitive price to ensure guest satisfaction. We hope to see you again should travel bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

Absolutely remarkable service. From the phone call to check on room availability at 10 pm the night of our hotel need to the morning breakfast with my 10 month old, the employees are trained and treat their guests with unmatched respect and service. They were able to get us a crib (traveling in from out of state) when our original hotel (Margaritaville...don't stay there!!) could not. When we arrived, we were welcomed with the correct pronunciation of our name and a pack and play set up already for us in the room. When I went to breakfast in the morning, the service was also great. I was with my 10 month old while my 2 year old and wife remained sleeping, and when she started fussing, they brought some toys for her to play with. Smiles everywhere you look and impeccable customer service. As with all Courtyards, highly recommended!!!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family