All reviews movie theater light sleeper right next door marriott properties full length mirror great hotel rewards member bowling tournament in house restaurant lots of restaurants comfy bed pool and hot tub free coffee beach blvd shopping options standard hotel highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

I travel a lot and live out of a suitcase four days a week. I'm looking for safety, clean, comfortable rooms wherever I stay. You will find all of this at Courtyard Biloxi D'Iberville Ms. Also IHOP and Grand Movie Theatre within walking distance. I recommend this hotel!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

Highly recommend
Clean rooms, friendly staff and the bar menu is tasty after a long work day. Close to highways, easily accessible, lots of dining and shopping close by. Everything you need in one stay. The staff work hard for customer satisfaction!!!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank CYMattie
Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

My husband and I always make time for a getaway here each year the staff is so friendly at the courtyard marriott when we step in from getting off the road we always feel at home and we have all restaurants and attractions right under one roof I recommend this place to everyone and also we were minutes away from biloxi beach

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 July 2016

I loved staying here, The room was clean and modern, the staff was friendly and helpful and I was able to enjoy the Bistro downstairs, which was reasonable and had good food .
The location was near the interstate, but near a huge shopping area which was convenient.
The only problem was a broken elevator which seemed to be that way for a few days.

Room Tip: The north side is best if traffic noise bothers you. The interstate is nearby but I personally had no problem sleeping.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 July 2016

Went to Miss for our anniversary. Stayed at Courtyard. Staff was nice and friendly.
We went to Biloxi National Cemetery visit my mom and dads grave. Took a bottle of wine with us to celebrate their lives. Forgot to bring wine glasses from home. Mentioned this to staff and they provided us with some wine glasses from their bar area. Nice touch to the staff.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple