“It's ok”

The Fried Green Tomato
Ranked #39 of 71 Restaurants in D'Iberville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 17 February 2012

I'm not a buffet eater and that's the only thing they have. It's basic buffet food nothing to good. It's small on the inside.

Reviewed 7 January 2012

Sorry to say we had been looking forward to eating here. We finally made our trip to eat lunch and thought it was a fairly clean, sort of low end locally owned diner. We were looking forward to making it a regular on our list of favorite places to eat.
The waitress was friendly and helpful. It was downhill from there.
Too many things out of the ordinary to mention, suffice it to say we will not go back and do not recommend this place. Cleanliness is not on the menu!

Reviewed 29 December 2011

Home cooking at a reasonable price! Friendly staff and clean atmosphere - go here for lunch - you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank saipansand
Reviewed 18 June 2011

I wanted to try it because of the endearing name. I will try to make it back during a week day. Hours only 6am-2pm. I may have missed that on here so if anyone else is like me hopefully this helps.

4  Thank homeofsaints