“Love love love”

Buddy Thai Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 20 Restaurants in Woonona
Price range: US$4 - US$12
Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

I always order here if i want some good thai food
The pad thai or the satay noodles are always so good!

1  Thank tess m

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Buddy Thai serve unpretentious, great tasting, authentic Thai food. The staff are lovely and professional.

1  Thank Brian W
Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

I dined here tonight. I was impressed with the menu variety as there were a lot of choices, the food came out fast and was very good. I also noticed they had a lot of options that could be gluten free or vegetarian.

1  Thank Emilyy1996
Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Small, intimate and delicious. I order at least once a week. Their charge for local delivery was $3, a bargain. They are happy to vary the chilli factor and the staff are always charming. Love that they don't shut for lunch til 3pm.

1  Thank Robyn E
Reviewed 15 October 2016 via mobile

My wife is Thai and cooks traditional style so i am fussy about Thai food. We were happy about the cooking here, good range and serving size. Its our first visit but will come back again.

1  Thank Tonyguy77