“Amazing Greek food”

Kefi Greek Tavern
Ranked #2 of 30 Restaurants in Kingsgrove
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Attended recently for a work lunch the food was amazing. We had the banquet which in true Greek tradition was to much food. The staff we very attentive and accommodating. The pita bread was fresh and baked on premises, the meat and seafood was also amazing.

Highly recommended!!!

Reviewed 22 December 2016

Happy to say this is one of my local restaurants (Kingsgrove having had very little to chose from for many years). It was worth the wait.

Far from just your standard Greek fare, I've been here a number of times with family and friends, and have come away impressed with the quality and consistency of the food.

Reviewed 3 December 2016

How can I speak about such a very good restaurant serving some of the Best Food I have eaten this year. Outsatnding Front of House Service, Food came out in good time, well presented and first class flavours. Entrees, Mains and Desserts were outstanding. Could not fault the night and although my first visit well be back there many times next year as this Restaurant has gone into my TOP 3 of Food Sites around Sydney

Reviewed 25 November 2016 via mobile

We've been here a few times and it's always very good, quick and rich in flavour, the souvlaki and lamb are very good.

Reviewed 12 November 2016

Three of us dined at Kefi last night everything was great. The service, the decor, the staff couldn't do enough for you. Then there was the food this was amazing. We had the Tzatziki Dip with pita bread to start with it was yummy. Then we had the garlic prawns which were fresh full of flavour and nice and hot (temperature wise). Then we had the lamb of the spit this was the most amazing lamb I have ever had yum! We also had a greek salad which was so fresh the best I have ever had. For desert we had the greek style ball doughnuts, soaked in a spiced sugar syrup and served with mixed crushed nuts and dusted cinnamon powder, they were also very nice.