See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 July 2018

I did a night stop over at this Hotel not really expecting the amount I paid would truly reflect the condition of the room or it's location but How wrong was I!!
From the difficulty of finding the check-in though I must say this was all went very well and ok other than not having a clue where my room was after I walked out!! But from finding my room and walking thru and narrow entrance (i'm of slight build) into a room that I literally "gasped" at and had to consider if I really wanted to find another Hotel.
I did take a couple of pictures of the air con fascia that was falling off, the hideous bathroom and a sink tap that never produced hot water though the shower thankfully had enough heat and pressure to get me wet.
The noise outside my room from the perpetual traffic was insane and given I'd come off an international flight and heading early to Tassie the next day, this would have to have been my worst Hotel/Motel experience ever!!! If I could say how I really felt I would but it wouldn't go to print.

Room tip: Spend a little more and go into the city!
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Patrick F, Manager at Meadow Inn Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2018

Hi Iseatter
Thank you for taking out time to give us feedback. Sorry for the inconvenience you had to face whilst your stay at our hotel. We try and keep the maintenance of our rooms up to date at all times. Thank you for bringing it to our attention and I will speak to our maintenance supervisor to rectify these issues ASAP so that nobody else has to through it again. Thank you again for your time and sorry for all the hassles you had to face.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Make sure when booking where the rooms are !! Booked room months ago was not informed rooms were all upstairs not the best stairs to maneuver a 25 kg suitcase cigarette butts on stairs average to be on when asked reception was told rooms downstairs were booked out weeks ago by tradies,we booked months ago,not much going for seniors etc.no lifts no nothing
Salad a bit tired with the fish and chip meals.let your fingers do the walking !!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Patrick F, Manager at Meadow Inn Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Hi Morgan,
Thanks for taking the time to provide us with feedback following your recent stay. I sincerely apologize that we need not meet your expectations regarding the location of the rooms and the stairs. I do apologize as when bookings are done through a third party they are assigned to any vacant room. We were not aware that you required a ground floor room so i do apologize that we were not able to accomodate you. Thank you again for the feedback. Warm regards, Pat F VM

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Not impressed at all
1. On entry, people sitting around main entrance puffing cigarettes - smoke fumes permeating through entire building
2. Bistro understaffed, waited 10 mins to give an order at the counter
3. Bar understaffed, waited for 5 mins to be served .. staff member taking bets
4. Waited nearly 40mins for meal (Roast of the Day - Pork)
5. Very ordinary food - no presentation, overpriced, watery vegetables, re-heated pieces of meat under top piece and covered with gravy
6. Very noisy children play area - disturbing to patrons

Room tip: Don't stay here !
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Peter K
Reviewed 14 February 2018

We have stayed here before heaps sure there is road noise but come on its on a big intersection so it is what it is .The restaurant there food is so yummy and set at a good price. parking is easy safe. Other than the noise its a awesome hotel

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

We came to Melbourne after travelling 3 weeks in NZ. As the flight came late at the evening we wanted to sleep quite near to the airport. This motel was not a good choice. I think this is the worst place we have ever slept. But sheets were clean, which is a major plus :)

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Patrick F, Manager at Meadow Inn Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2018

Hi Sami666,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback following your recent stay.
Im glad to hear you enjoyed the cleanliness of the room and sheets.
I sincerely apologize that we did not meet your expectations regarding the choice of hotel.
Thank you again for your feedback, warm regards Pat F Venue Manager