All reviews ole miss peace and quiet back porch rooms are spacious cart barn oxford mississippi retreat microwave
Reviewed 23 March 2018

This is a very unique property and we enjoyed staying there. The room we stayed in was beautiful; the king bed was very comfortable; the breakfast was delicious and quite a treat! Excellent job Kay!! Looking forward to staying with you again in the future.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Kay T, Owner at Cart Barn Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Thank you for the wonderful review. I enjoyed having the Henry family at Cart Barn Inn. You are a blessing and I look forward to having you back in the future.

Reviewed 18 January 2018

Ms. Kay at the Cart Barn Inn made our stay!! The accommodations are one thing - very spacious and very clean - but the hospitality is what made the stay memorable. Our 4 year old son took to Ms. Kay like another grand parent and really loved Spot! She catered to our late arrival and offered to have breakfast for me - even when I was leaving before daylight to go hunt.

I highly recommend the Cart Barn Inn. When I hunt in the area by myself, I stay at our hunting camp. But if I'm going to be in town with my wife and son, we'll be found at the Cart Barn Inn!!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Kay T, Owner at Cart Barn Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2018

Thank you Jason, I really enjoyed having you and your family as guest at Cart Barn Inn. Reeden is such a sweet wonderful little boy.
Hallie is beautiful inside and out. You guys are a welcome guest anytime at Cart Barn Inn. Thank you for the wonderful review Kay

Reviewed 19 October 2017

We were trying to find a place for the weekend near Ole Miss. We were going to Family Weekend at Ole Miss and do some tailgating, before the football game. We tried to find vacancies in Oxford and Batesville, and there were none. So, we decided to look more south from Oxford and the Cart Barn Inn came up when we were searching. We were happy with the reviews and it was 25 min from Oxford; perfect. We booked the last room. It was the best decision.
The place is yes, like a pole barn, but inside it is very inviting and cozy. The eating area gives you a warm fussy feeling with help yourself coffee, tea, snacks. This area is where you get the best breakfast in the morning. Kay, the owner it up bright early making sure her guests get off to the right start in the morning, baking her yummy homemade casseroles, french toast, etc. It is like visiting grandma's. Kay is such a sweetie and we just loved talking with her.
There are 10 rooms inside the building. There is a long hallway, just like a hotel hall, the rooms are all along the hall. The rooms are very large with their own bathroom. The place is clean and manicured. There is a large covered patio and gazebo, that is great to sit outside and enjoy the country view. We raved about this place to everyone we talked with tailgating. We will definitely be staying again. Home sweet home!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Kay T, Owner at Cart Barn Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2017

Thank you for this wonderful review. I have the best guest of anyone. You guys rock and I loved having you stay at Cart Barn Inn. I am so glad you found me. Making new friends is the best. I look forward to your return trip. Thank you for telling all your friends. There is nothing more special than word of mouth. Blessings

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

We had a wonderful stay this weekend. The rooms are spacious and clean. The beds are very comfortable. We were welcomed like family and breakfast was delicious. We will definitely stay here next time we are in town.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Kay T, Owner at Cart Barn Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Thank you for being a guest at Cart Barn Inn. It is a pleasure to have you stay with us.
We have a great time hosting guest that not only enjoy themselves but leave looking forward to their next visit.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

rooms were very large and beautifully furnished. grounds are outstanding and area in back is a good place to sit and visit. breakfast area is large but cozy and food was fantastic. inn keeper was very accommodating and made every detail of our visit memorable.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank terryguest1
Kay T, Owner at Cart Barn Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2017

Thank you, Terry Guest. It was a pleasure having you and Sara Michael as guest at Cart Barn Inn. I look forward to your next visit. Your visits always add value to my day.