2,516 results
All reviews bubba gumps morton's steakhouse michael patricks balcony room isle of capri junior suite swim up bar nice room crab legs casino hotel casino floor get away parking garage enjoyed my stay slot machines table games ocean springs
Reviewed 5 April 2018

We brought the kids on this trip, and had a great time playing in the pools. The kids will tell your their favorite part was the three trips to the candy shop! My daughter's favorite was the mocha cake balls.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Sandy W, Manager at Golden Nugget Biloxi, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Thank you for your golden five star review! We are glad to hear your family enjoyed the Chocolate Box & H20. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Always a great experience at the Biloxi Golden Nugget. It has the best pool on the gulf coast and the gaming is great too. Our view of the gulf was awesome. And our room had a fan...not a normal happening.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your golden five star review! We are pleased to hear your holiday trip exceeded your expectations. Thank you for your positive feedback, we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

The room had a gorgeous view of the bay and the Jacuzzi in the room was a nice touch. The food was delicious and we indulged on the many drinks by the pool. It was a much needed get away and we will be returning soon.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your golden five star review! We are very glad to hear you enjoyed your Golden Getaway. Thank you for the positive comments, we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We loved the bed and the clean room. The casino was nice. My husband played poker. He liked the poker room. I had trouble getting a drink. A couple of ladies took my order and never returned. When I went to the room with the older machines a young dark haired guy took my order and brought me a drink. He kept stopping in and bringing drinks. He did an awesome job. I wish I had gotten his name. We might return again one day.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Sandy W, Manager at Golden Nugget Biloxi, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We are happy to hear you enjoyed the hotel & casino. We are sorry to hear about your service in the poker room. We value your patronage and hope to see you again as well.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Loved the pillows I want to buy some of them. /We had a really nice visit cant wait to stay more this summer we hope. We had nice views and actually enjoyed the money we spent. Hopefully we will get more comp time and monies and can come more often.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We are pleased to hear the comfort of your room was exceptional. We appreciate your positive comments and hope to see you again this summer as well.