All reviews room was clean microwave and fridge would stay here again a great stay get away motel ms coast gulf
Reviewed 24 August 2018

Hotel staff was amazing. The evening manager went above and beyond to make certain that we had what we needed to have a pleasant stay. There were some problems in our first room. He quickly changed us to another room.
Breakfast was average - but plenty for us.

Housekeeping - not so good. Even though housekeeping is not in charge of unplugging drain in tub or providing a refrigerator in the room, this should have been reported BEFORE room was rented. Also simple things like a lining for the ice bucket and complementary bottles of lotion, shampoo were not replenished.

Repair work on the rooms and hallways was atrocious! Needs work.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

quiet hotel, clean pool, nice and friendly employees and comfortable beds. Great quick weekend getaway with small fridge and microwave in room. Convenient to great restaurants and plenty of kid friendly activities close by

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 August 2018

The staff was great the hotel was clean and the breakfast was good. we were on our vacation for 3 days and we well enjoyed our stay .The pool was great and the Beach was right across the street, good restaurants all around us . Lost of things to do for the kids and Adults.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 31 July 2018

We were in town for five days for a family event and were a little startled to find the the daily rate at the days inn was about twice what we expected it would be, but locals informed us there was a local event going on, and when we checked the Internet (thinking we would jump to another place after one night), we found the comparable establishments (econolodge, motel 6 and so on) were all charging the same - so quit whining.
Make no mistake, this is a well worn place, with about two thousand coffee stains on the hallway floor and so forth, but the beach is cheery, the staff is attentive and doing their best, and the oysters and fish fries are across the street. So just emphasize the positive, and honey, slap some of that sun screen on my back please --
Travel safely!

Room Tip: As usual, we suggest you ask for a third floor room
Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 July 2018

The manager was very rude. And humiliating.I was standing in line e for the waffle maker and he yelled at me and tole me to move it along so other could make some waffles. I only had to make one for myself and my husband. But he never said any thing to the people in front of me that was making like 4 and 5 of them. It was very rude and humiliating. The dinning room had a very long wait line for the waffle maker plus the dinning area was cram packed full of people. Just not a good experience at all. I drove like 60 miles out of my way to stay there. To get treated like trash. And I was only going to be staying for a few hours long enough to get some rest to continue my trip. Not a good experience at all.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family