All reviews front desk western hotels ocean springs room was clean convenient location would stay here again stayed one night complimentary breakfast yogurt easy access great place to stay enjoyed our stay bw clara octavia internet housekeeper
Reviewed 22 July 2016

Upon arrival, staff was very courteous and very helpful. I really appreciated the agent. He went the extra mile to make sure everything was correct and ready. The room was a different story. Old, bathtub was dirty and dingy. A roach crawled over my toes. The bed was comfy but pillows were not. I sprayed the sheets down with disinfectant and refused to even try the breakfast. I will never stay at this hotel again!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Syed N, General Manager at Best Western Plus Cypress Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2016

Thank you for writing the review regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 228-875-7111.

Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

I came to Biloxi for a quick trip to visit family at Keesler Airforce Base. Rooms were very clean, staff was super helpful and friendly. Beds were very comfy. I would definitely stay here agian. Location is convenient off Highway with plenty of places to eat. Only about 15 minutes to the beach and Casinos if that's what your there for. ;)

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Syed N, General Manager at Best Western Plus Cypress Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2016

Thank you for writing a review regarding your recent stay at our property. We have conveyed your gratitude to our staff and they grateful for the nice comments.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 228 875 7111.

Thank you again for taking the time to write this review. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand.

Reviewed 19 July 2016

This motel was clean and well kept. The staff was specially helpful. We arrived late at night before having dinner. The woman at the desk made a good recommendation for somewhere to eat and gave us excellent directions for getting there. The breakfast staff was also very helpful and helped us have a pleasant breakfast. We remembered that we had stayed there before on a recent trip through the area. The only comment that I would give is that it is a little difficult to reach off the highway.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for writing a review regarding your recent stay at our property and we are grateful for the nice comments & the rating you gave us. Sabrina was the front Desk Clerk and we are proud to have her on our staff. We have conveyed your gratitude to Sabrina and Breakfast attendant.

Reviewed 18 July 2016

We went on a 2-week road trip to the Smokey Mountains and then came home via the Gulf Coast route. One of the nights we decided to stay in Biloxi and we researched the hotels near the casinos that were also in good parts of town and found this Best Western to be the best value. The room was comfortable and the breakfast was good. It was only about 7 or 8 minutes from the Palace Casino (non-smoking casino) and easy access to the freeway the next day when we hit the road.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Syed N, General Manager at Best Western Plus Cypress Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2016

Thank you for writing a review regarding your recent stay at our property.

Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

We had 3 rooms and all 3 had a musty smell that was strong. Staff was nice and gave us room freshener to spray. It was older but they have tried to do touch ups and some updates. Overall pretty clean if you can over come smell. Not with the $ that we paid, but if you get it on a not so busy time for less, it is an ok motel for a night.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Syed N, General Manager at Best Western Plus Cypress Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2016

Thank you for writing the review regarding your recent stay at our property.