“Pros and Cons”

Best Western Plus Cypress Creek
Ranked #14 of 47 Hotels in Biloxi
Reviewed 26 July 2016

Pros: Comfy bed, clean sheets and pillows, AC that worked. The hotel was quiet. The bathroom fan worked. The gym was well equipped. We didn't use the pool, but it looked like a nice little outside pool. The room had a micro and fridge. These are all things I value highly.
Cons: the breakfast was so bad that I pitched it, and I never pitch food.
The room smelled like wet towels, and the bathroom had dirt and hairs in it. The switches for the bathroom are on the outside of the bathroom, as is the sink. This makes it hard not to wake everyone up if you go in the middle of the night.
The hairdryer needs to be replaced in 318. It has cracks on the plug and barely works.
The channel changer did not change channels unless you pressed in the channel, but the tv itself had a nice clear screen. If you get the breakfast or the coffee (I wouldn't), take it back to your room because they only have a few cafe tables with four chairs each at them. You can hardly fit two at them, let alone four.
We used the front parking lot. The back lot, which we viewed from our window, was barren at night.
We had to ask for more towel because we only had three towels for four people.
I LOVE Best Western, but I will pick a different one next time.

Room Tip: 3rd floor (of 4) back was quiet on a Sunday. 2 handicap parking spaces at the back.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Syed N, General Manager at Best Western Plus Cypress Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2016

Thank you for writing the review regarding your recent stay at our property. We take your feed back very seriously assure you that we will do our best to rectify the problems you have mentioned.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 228-875-7111.

Reviewed 22 July 2016

Upon arrival, staff was very courteous and very helpful. I really appreciated the agent. He went the extra mile to make sure everything was correct and ready. The room was a different story. Old, bathtub was dirty and dingy. A roach crawled over my toes. The bed was comfy but pillows were not. I sprayed the sheets down with disinfectant and refused to even try the breakfast. I will never stay at this hotel again!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Syed N, General Manager at Best Western Plus Cypress Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2016

Thank you for writing the review regarding your recent stay at our property.

Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

I came to Biloxi for a quick trip to visit family at Keesler Airforce Base. Rooms were very clean, staff was super helpful and friendly. Beds were very comfy. I would definitely stay here agian. Location is convenient off Highway with plenty of places to eat. Only about 15 minutes to the beach and Casinos if that's what your there for. ;)

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Syed N, General Manager at Best Western Plus Cypress Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2016

Thank you for writing a review regarding your recent stay at our property. We have conveyed your gratitude to our staff and they grateful for the nice comments.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 228 875 7111.

Thank you again for taking the time to write this review. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand.

Reviewed 19 July 2016

This motel was clean and well kept. The staff was specially helpful. We arrived late at night before having dinner. The woman at the desk made a good recommendation for somewhere to eat and gave us excellent directions for getting there. The breakfast staff was also very helpful and helped us have a pleasant breakfast. We remembered that we had stayed there before on a recent trip through the area. The only comment that I would give is that it is a little difficult to reach off the highway.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for writing a review regarding your recent stay at our property and we are grateful for the nice comments & the rating you gave us. Sabrina was the front Desk Clerk and we are proud to have her on our staff. We have conveyed your gratitude to Sabrina and Breakfast attendant.

Reviewed 18 July 2016

We went on a 2-week road trip to the Smokey Mountains and then came home via the Gulf Coast route. One of the nights we decided to stay in Biloxi and we researched the hotels near the casinos that were also in good parts of town and found this Best Western to be the best value. The room was comfortable and the breakfast was good. It was only about 7 or 8 minutes from the Palace Casino (non-smoking casino) and easy access to the freeway the next day when we hit the road.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Syed N, General Manager at Best Western Plus Cypress Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2016

Thank you for writing a review regarding your recent stay at our property.