All reviews great location beau rivage walking distance to casinos directly across the street breakfast room waffle house yogurt free breakfast mardi gras rooms are clean stay there again the hard rock great place to stay first floor easy access beach blvd bed was very comfortable
Reviewed 14 October 2018

I find Hotels in the BW chain to be inconsistent and usually avoid them. I made an exception for this one because of the good TripAdvisor rating. Unfortunately, this is not one I would recommend.

Upon arrival there was no record of our reservation. The person at the front desk was not nice or helpful even when I showed her my email confirmation. I called Expedia and they were able to straighten it out but our check-in process took at least 20 minutes longer than it should have.

This hotel is an older Best Western. Our standard king room was large and the bed was very comfortable. There’s a nice little patio overlooking the parking lot. It could use an update though, especially the bathroom.

The breakfast area is small but it was clean. The food was pretty standard for this type of hotel although there were more hot food choices than usual - scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits, gravy - and a waffle iron to make fresh waffles.

Note that while there are non-smoking rooms and floors, it is not a non-smoking hotel so you do notice a faint cigarette smoke odor in some areas of the building.

1  Thank AndiS369
oakmanorbiloxi, Manager at Best Western Oak Manor, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2018

First, I would like to thank you for choosing us out of the many hotels in Biloxi. Our staff loves to interact with our guests, and do whatever is possible to make sure your expectations are surpassed during your stay. With that being said, I sincerely apologize that we failed to meet our promise to you. It is our goal to assure you that your stay will be memorable and hassle free. Next time you are in the area, please feel free to reach out to me personally so we can assure you have a smooth stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 12 October 2018

the staff at this location are like family. these people go over and beyond their duties to accommadate your needs. Best people ever! the rooms, grounds, breakfast area are always kept neat and clean.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
oakmanorbiloxi, Manager at Best Western Oak Manor, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2018

WOW! The adjectives you used to describe your stay warms our heart! Spectacular service is very important for us and something we aim for with each guest. We could not be happier you enjoyed your view and were able to relax in your room. We hope to have you back again soon for another fabulous stay.

Reviewed 7 October 2018

We have stayed at this hotel for several years for Crusin the Coast. The Management and Staff are always accommodative, helpful, and polite. The hotel is close to casinos and other Crusin the Coast events.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

We Love Our Cruisers! You guys are like family and we can't wait to see you guys again every year. Looking forward to Cruisin 2019!!

Reviewed 3 October 2018

Great value for this property. Great location. Hotel is back away from the street so you don;t get the road noise.Above avg. breakfast. Great staff. Fast elevators. Breakfast room can be used as a hospitality room at night.Lori is great with groups

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for staying with us! I am so glad you enjoyed your stay. I truly appreciate your comments and I will be sure to pass them along to the rest of my staff. Please think of us when you are in the area!

Reviewed 27 August 2018

Was a good area of Biloxi. Hotel is in the center of all the Casinos and has easy Beach access. You really don't have to get in your car, if walking is your thing, you are in walking distance, you're in the middle of it ALL.

Date of stay: August 2018