“Great Club Sandwiches & Onion Rigngs!”

Tailgater's Sports Pub & Grill
Ranked #114 of 243 Restaurants in Biloxi
Reviewed 19 April 2017

Wife and stopped by last Saturday early evening for a quick bite. Enjoyed delicious club sandwiches, fries and onion rings! Beers were cold--but unknowingly we ordered local craft premium draft beers which were $4.25! A bit upset but a lesson learned! Danielle was our server and very attentive! Great overall experience--except for the high priced beers!

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

My wife and I live close by and took a couple that were visiting for wing night (Thursday) They had a nice variety of wings and having tasted the majority of the flavors I can say there sauces are well made. The only thing we noticed was that they were understaffed the night we went. One waitress working while we were there. That of course made service slow. Other than that we had a pleasant experience.

Reviewed 7 March 2017

Wife and I stopped by for a beer last weekend and were very pleasantly surprised! My son & I had previously tried Tailgaters almost two years ago and it was the pits! Anyhow, we stuck to cocktails and some chips & salsa. The draft PBR's were cold (and cheap!) and the homemade chips and salsa were superb! Mike the bartender was very friendly & attentive and made the whole experience a great one! We will definitely be back!

Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

We found this place on Trip Advisor and decided to check it out for afternoon cocktails. The building is nice with lots of parking. Large bar with great drinks. Our bartender was from Louisiana I believe her name was Ashley. If it isn't I apologize. She was awesome. We plan to visit next time we are in town.

Reviewed 11 November 2016

This is a sports bar also. Had alot of different kinds of food on the menu. It is very clean place and staff very helpful and kind. The portion of meal is huge and not costly. The food was very hot, fresh, & excellent.