“The best steak on the planet!”

mortons steak house
Ranked #116 of 253 Restaurants in Biloxi
Reviewed 29 November 2016

We last dined at Morton's and, as usual,their Biloxi location presented the highest standards of food and service.
From appetizer and soup through.my delicious ribeye an dessert, all,the very best.

Reviewed 19 October 2016

I love the Mortons chain but this one is not up to Morton standards. We both ordered the filet mignon rare & they came out burnt, overcooked, and cold. They're signature potato dish, lyonaise potatoes, came out cold and overcooked. Wait staff acted like they were doing you a favor waiting on you. If you're used to Mortons standards you'll be disappointed. We ate what they served & went to Waffle House afterwards.

Reviewed 17 September 2016

Outstanding steakhouse very expensive but delicious. Would love to eat there again very upscale....the service was spot on they were there to make sure everything was perfect. Very good place for special events....

Reviewed 7 September 2016

My wife and I had a lovely time. Made reservations online and we were seated immediately. Excellent service and the food was wonderful.

Reviewed 25 August 2016

very nice ambiance, with that being said, the food was ok. I had the filet and it was flavored wonderfully but it was a tad tough. I've had better at Longhorn steakhouse for a lot less $$. The sides were ok, but again, costly. Nothing to write home about.

Been to mortons steak house? Share your experiences!