“Great lunch! Friendly waitress!”

Adventures Pub & Spirits
Ranked #6 of 259 Restaurants in Biloxi
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Adventures is located one block off of "Biloxi's Casino Row". A local bar/restaurant when locals, casino industry workers and visitors alike meet and socialize. Open late night and serving food late. Serving the Mississippi Gulf Coast for over 20 years. Great food featuring excellent pub fare and traditional local seafood favorites. Fresh shucked raw & chargrilled oysters. Good selection of local craft beers. Featuring both Direct TV's football Sunday Ticket & MLB packages. Enjoy Internet jukebox, darts,Buzztime/NTN and more.
Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

The Biloxi burger was delicious! Our waitress Susan was awesome!! Will be back for sure!! Our new favorite lunch spot!!

Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

We had an awesome lunch, the burgers were huge but they were so good. Friendly , fun staff, we will be back to try some of the other great items on the menu.

Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

We came in at around 1:30 and the bartender was also the only waiter on staff at that moment. It was a Saturday and we were looking for some po-boys. My father and mother ordered the shrimp po-boys, I ordered an onion and bacon burger medium-rare, and my girlfriend got a roast beef po-boy. The food came after about 45 minutes. Mind you there were only 3 other people in the whole bar. My burger was well-done and charred. All of our food was cold. My mother asked for gravy with her meal and didn't receive it until she was halfway done with her po-boy. The bread was tough on every sandwich. The roast beef had become tough as leather. If the wait hadn't been so bad and if the food wasn't cold then we might have had a good time coming here. It's my guess that they were under-staffed.

Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

This was delicious. A bit pricy but it was good. The bread of the po boy was to chewy it took a minute to get a piece off. I sat outside it took awhile for the waitress to come outside.

Reviewed 23 July 2016

Had heard several people suggest this restaurant so we gave it a try. I should have know walking it that it was going to disappoint. Dirty parking lot, grass not mowed, litter all over the place. Simply put one of the worst dining experiences of my life. Only redeeming quality was that the bartender/server/manager was smart enough to NOT charge us after we told her how bad the food was. She informed us she had worked their 5+ years....too bad. She deserves a better place to work. I think it stays open because it draws a young, late night crowd . But at 6pm on a Saturday night there were three tables and they still could not prepare a decent meal. Giving this a one star rating is even a stretch!