“Wish we had gone somewhere else...NOT!”

Half Shell Oyster House
Ranked #1 of 258 Restaurants in Biloxi
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 13 November 2018

First we had the best waitress, Lindsey. She was super friendly, knowledgeable about the food, and very professional. She is a Rockstar. We had the Royal Reds, delicious, and the oyster sampler plater. Loved it. My husband is not an oyster eater and he even loved them. Thank you for the great food and service. Wish you were here!

1  Thank 514jenas
Write a ReviewReviews (2,391)

Reviewed 11 November 2018 via mobile

Pretty place. Reminds me of resturants in New Orleans. Delicious char broiled oysters and red shrimp appetizers. Good service. Would go back again.

Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

We went there for a simple dinner. Parking was a bit problem but we finally found a little spot. Service was excellent. The dining room was comfortable very enjoyable, my fish dish was good as I expected. My husband enjoyed his meal too. Overall it was a good dinner.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 6 November 2018

I had an excellent experience here. Must haves on the menu are at a minimum, the redfish orleans and the bananas foster cheescake. Me and my wife stopped here for an evening on our way to Gulf Shores and were very glad that we did for the meal alone. The service is excellent and food is great from appetizer to dessert.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

Wife had the Creole type shrimp. I had 2 appetizers....bacon wrapped scallops and small shrimp dish. We also enjoyed some grill broiled oysters. Service was great too. Definitely will return. Charles Cummings, 300 Lake Carolina Blvd, Columbia, SC

Date of visit: November 2018

Been to Half Shell Oyster House? Share your experiences!