“CQ restaurant - Treasure Bay Hotel & Casino”
Review of CQ

CQ
Reserve with OpenTable
CQ is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #80 of 259 Restaurants in Biloxi
Price range: US$25 - US$75
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Camellia St.
Description: Enjoy an elegant, romantic atmosphere as a team of talented chefs dish up a wide range of tantalizing entrees, including prime cuts of beef and fresh seafood. Made with only the freshest ingredients, every bite is an experience. Settle into one of the many custom-made booths or sit at a table next to the huge floor-to-ceiling windows. Every seat carefully placed to enjoy a spectacular view of the Gulf of Mexico.
Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

If you find yourself in Biloxi, please check out CQ restaurant atop Treasure Bay Hotel. It was by far one of the best meals I've ever had. The chef recently joined CQ from Manhattan, NY and will come out to mingle with his guests and prepare special requests. Please give it a try.

Matthew U, Hotel & Player Services Manager at CQ, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2017

Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful experience. Chef Daniel has proven very popular, and he continues to bring creative and delicious cuisine to our guests. I'll be sure to share this with the CQ crew. We hope you'll return soon!

Reviewed 13 October 2016

We went to CQ on a Sunday evening, as our second visit to the restaurant. Our waiter, Randy, seemed angry and overwhelmed. We waited almost three hours for simple requests throughout our visit. It took forty-five minutes for us to get a dessert. And, another forty-five minutes for us to get our checks/receipt, after asking at least three times for assistance or a manager. Very bad experience. I will not dine in there again, due to that experience.

4  Thank Ella H
Reviewed 5 October 2016

Had dinner at this restaurant and EVERYTHING WAS GOOD, The staff was so in tune with what we needed and wanted and bend over backwards to make sure we had the BEST EXPERIENCE will definitely be going back when I return to Biloxi.

Reviewed 10 September 2016

Bad experience at Morton's sent me here. I heard good things. What I learned is that this is a gem tucked away at the top of the casino. The chef brought out a palate-teaser which was very nice. My steak was cooked properly the first time. I like well-done and most of the time chef's think that means burnt (not). The French Onion soup was rich and delicious. I did a shrimp add on to the 14 oz. Rib eye. It was 3 nice sized shrimp for $9. I thought that was a bit overpriced but worth it for the atmosphere here. Unlike Morton's, the entrees came with a side. I chose the potato croquettes, which were phenomenal but they could have been a bit warmer. I think they may have been waiting for my steak. They did have a great menu variety to keep everyone happy. I did not have and appetizer or dessert but it sure all sounded delicious. They have an enormous appetizer menu good for singles or shares. I found out only later that you can also order the tapas from Blu (tapas bar next door) to eat at the restaurant. I probably would have ordered the scallops from that menu instead of the add on shrimp. One additional thought, I drink an extra dirty vodka martini and I'm used to having to send it back. Not here. Perfect the first time. My server Ashlie was great! I will be going back.

Reviewed 17 August 2016

I have been here three times with my husband and each time has been great. To be honest, this place is better than more expensive fine dinning restaurants like Ruth Chris. You don't have to spend $200 on steak and wine here! My husband and I usually go during the week because they have a special on wine. I believe if you order two entrees, you get a bottle of wine for free. I love the lobster bisque! Nom Nom Nom! The view is nice too!

Been to CQ? Share your experiences!