“Very nice restaurant enjoyed the food GREATLY!!”
Review of CQ

CQ
Reserve with OpenTable
CQ is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #79 of 253 Restaurants in Biloxi
Price range: US$25 - US$75
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Camellia St.
Description: Enjoy an elegant, romantic atmosphere as a team of talented chefs dish up a wide range of tantalizing entrees, including prime cuts of beef and fresh seafood. Made with only the freshest ingredients, every bite is an experience. Settle into one of the many custom-made booths or sit at a table next to the huge floor-to-ceiling windows. Every seat carefully placed to enjoy a spectacular view of the Gulf of Mexico.
Reviewed 5 October 2016

Had dinner at this restaurant and EVERYTHING WAS GOOD, The staff was so in tune with what we needed and wanted and bend over backwards to make sure we had the BEST EXPERIENCE will definitely be going back when I return to Biloxi.

Reviewed 10 September 2016

Bad experience at Morton's sent me here. I heard good things. What I learned is that this is a gem tucked away at the top of the casino. The chef brought out a palate-teaser which was very nice. My steak was cooked properly the first time. I like well-done and most of the time chef's think that means burnt (not). The French Onion soup was rich and delicious. I did a shrimp add on to the 14 oz. Rib eye. It was 3 nice sized shrimp for $9. I thought that was a bit overpriced but worth it for the atmosphere here. Unlike Morton's, the entrees came with a side. I chose the potato croquettes, which were phenomenal but they could have been a bit warmer. I think they may have been waiting for my steak. They did have a great menu variety to keep everyone happy. I did not have and appetizer or dessert but it sure all sounded delicious. They have an enormous appetizer menu good for singles or shares. I found out only later that you can also order the tapas from Blu (tapas bar next door) to eat at the restaurant. I probably would have ordered the scallops from that menu instead of the add on shrimp. One additional thought, I drink an extra dirty vodka martini and I'm used to having to send it back. Not here. Perfect the first time. My server Ashlie was great! I will be going back.

Reviewed 17 August 2016

I have been here three times with my husband and each time has been great. To be honest, this place is better than more expensive fine dinning restaurants like Ruth Chris. You don't have to spend $200 on steak and wine here! My husband and I usually go during the week because they have a special on wine. I believe if you order two entrees, you get a bottle of wine for free. I love the lobster bisque! Nom Nom Nom! The view is nice too!

Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

The best steaks in our lives. Aged New York strip and center cut. Crab cake were awesome!!! Service was fantastic. Ashley is a great server! Wonderful experience! Can't say enough!!!

Reviewed 16 April 2016

This place is a hidden gem. The new chef and changes to the menu have made it excellent. The food and service is outstanding.

Been to CQ? Share your experiences!