“The best restaurant you will find in Biloxi”
Review of Jia

Jia
Ranked #22 of 243 Restaurants in Biloxi
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Love Asian cuisine? Then you will adore Jia for artfully combining the best culinary traditions of Japan, Thailand, China, Korea and Vietnam in one modern, sophisticated space. This Pan-Asian restaurant concept encourages you to mix and match regional favorites – each dish the dining equivalent of a passport stamp for the seasoned traveler. For those not already intimately acquainted with the breadth of Asian cooking, Jia is an immersion course in flavor. The stylishly Zen-inspired décor sets the stage for a menu that blends the exotic with sublime simplicity. Focusing on the freshest seasonal ingredients and authentic techniques, Jia delivers sizzling platters of expertly prepared meats, seafood, noodles and rice specialties. Indulge in traditional nigiri, maki, temaki and sashimi from the sushi bar -- or opt for teppanyaki and be dazzled by culinary fireworks, courtesy of your personal chef.
Reviewed 15 September 2017

The best sushi will find anywhere. The filets and lobster are wonderful. They have hibachi. I have been going there for 13 years and have never been disappointed.

Reviewed 10 September 2017

Other than some of the hundred-bucks-a-plate places in Vegas, this could easily have been our best meal at a casino. The atmosphere is wonderful. Separate areas for the main restaurant, tempanyaki grills, and sushi bar that were all warm and inviting. We had apps and entrees that were delicious (including the best Singapore noodles I have ever tasted). A sommelier came out and discussed wine selections with us (something I have never seen on the gulf coast). The courses were perfectly timed to ensure we had a first class dining experience.

And then there was Scotty. Our waiter. He was friendly, knowledgeable, attentive, helpful with food choices and preparations, and always there when we needed him but didn't hover when we didn't. As fine a waiter as we have ever had. You'd do well to ask for him.

This is a first-class restaurant, casino or otherwise, and I recommend it highly.

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

I went to have their scallops but was very disappointed. Our waiter said that the ones that they had gotten delivered were not up to their standard so they weren't serving them. I ordered a fish dish that was very good but not what I was wanting. Not sure if we will try them again or not.

Reviewed 25 August 2017

We went there with our two boys and it was their first visit to this type of restaurant. I had the scallops, the boys splits the shrimp/chicken combo, and my wife had the vegetables. The chef was good and did not seem like he was going through the motions.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

If you're looking for excellent sushi and/or Asian cuisine, Jia is the place to go.
Wonderful atmosphere and friendly staff, Jia offers an excellent sushi menu and a variety of other items from the menu.
I love the graffiti roll and the wonton soup can feed 3 people easily.
I the short rib is excellent as is the chow fun.
If you sit at the sushi bar, the chefs cater to your every need and make sure you enjoy your sushi.

Been to Jia? Share your experiences!