“Good Teppanyaki”

Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Love Asian cuisine? Then you will adore Jia for artfully combining the best culinary traditions of Japan, Thailand, China, Korea and Vietnam in one modern, sophisticated space. This Pan-Asian restaurant concept encourages you to mix and match regional favorites – each dish the dining equivalent of a passport stamp for the seasoned traveler. For those not already intimately acquainted with the breadth of Asian cooking, Jia is an immersion course in flavor. The stylishly Zen-inspired décor sets the stage for a menu that blends the exotic with sublime simplicity. Focusing on the freshest seasonal ingredients and authentic techniques, Jia delivers sizzling platters of expertly prepared meats, seafood, noodles and rice specialties. Indulge in traditional nigiri, maki, temaki and sashimi from the sushi bar -- or opt for teppanyaki and be dazzled by culinary fireworks, courtesy of your personal chef.
Reviewed 25 August 2017

We went there with our two boys and it was their first visit to this type of restaurant. I had the scallops, the boys splits the shrimp/chicken combo, and my wife had the vegetables. The chef was good and did not seem like he was going through the motions.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

If you're looking for excellent sushi and/or Asian cuisine, Jia is the place to go.
Wonderful atmosphere and friendly staff, Jia offers an excellent sushi menu and a variety of other items from the menu.
I love the graffiti roll and the wonton soup can feed 3 people easily.
I the short rib is excellent as is the chow fun.
If you sit at the sushi bar, the chefs cater to your every need and make sure you enjoy your sushi.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Some of the best food we had on our trip. Sushi was very good & drinks were delightful. Nice place to celebrate.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

We had a party of 10 ranging from 4 to 70 and all of us enjoyed the evening. It's quite an experience and takes dining to a new level.

The ambiance was lovely and everyone was terrific.

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

This truly is one of the worst Asian restaurants I have ever eaten at. There wasn't one thing anyone in my party liked. I ordered the appetizer platter so was able to sample 5-6 different items. I did not like a single thing on the platter (egg rolls, spare ribs, crab rangoon, dumpling, shrimp tempura). The calamari was subpar. Could not chew ribs. Shrimp Tempura batter was sweet like a donut. Egg rolls were sort of edible. I can't believe I spent so much money on this place. I could have ordered the same quality of food-or better actually -at a Chinese food delivery place. It took 45min-1hour to get our food. Small portions. Nothing tasted right and felt nauseous after eating here. Very disappointed with the Beau Rivage. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY OR TIME.

1  Thank Rachel P

Been to Jia? Share your experiences!