“Excellent Food”

Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Love Asian cuisine? Then you will adore Jia for artfully combining the best culinary traditions of Japan, Thailand, China, Korea and Vietnam in one modern, sophisticated space. This Pan-Asian restaurant concept encourages you to mix and match regional favorites – each dish the dining equivalent of a passport stamp for the seasoned traveler. For those not already intimately acquainted with the breadth of Asian cooking, Jia is an immersion course in flavor. The stylishly Zen-inspired décor sets the stage for a menu that blends the exotic with sublime simplicity. Focusing on the freshest seasonal ingredients and authentic techniques, Jia delivers sizzling platters of expertly prepared meats, seafood, noodles and rice specialties. Indulge in traditional nigiri, maki, temaki and sashimi from the sushi bar -- or opt for teppanyaki and be dazzled by culinary fireworks, courtesy of your personal chef.
Reviewed 19 July 2017

We ate at Jia two nights in a row, food was excellent both nights. Sushi is always delicious, Mississippi and Jia roll never disappoint, hard to find fault with any of the dishes we had either night.

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

I love coming to Jia. The food and service is always excellent. The hostess was a bit odd tonight. I made my reservation one month ago and the restaurant was far from full tonight, but while we were being seated, when I asked to move our small group to a different table this could not be done for some strange reason. This did not make sense at all. The smoke from the casino was around our table all night causing my head to hurt. We did not enjoy the experience as much do to this. I have always been seated further into the restaurant where the smoke has never been an issue.

Our waiter has always been kind, attentive and absolutely wonderful. He probably made up for the situation described above. He explained the menu options to us well and made us feel like sampling everything.

I have always preferred the regular table situation over the hibachi area, but both options are great.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

Jai is located inside the Beau Rivage Resort. We really enjoyed our visit, the food, service, and atmosphere are all top-notch.

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

This was my first experience at Jia although having frequented The Beau Rivage many times my wife convinced me to try it since she has been there. Well I enjoyed one of the best Szechuan Beef dishes I ever had, it was very tasty with numerous flavors and perfectly spiced. My wife normally has a lo mein dish but opted for Sushi for 1 platter and said it was excellent. I would possibly rate it a 5 but need more than 1 visit to see if it earns that rating. Give Jia a try...

Reviewed 28 June 2017

We came on Saturday night around 9:00 pm without reservations and was seated immediately at the bar. Chairs were super nice and seemed more comfortable than some of the other tables around us. The Heinz Riesling was fantastic and the Dragon Mojito was a little to heavy on the mint leaves. We ordered the Jia and the Special Cruncy, they were both amazing. Will be back again.

Been to Jia? Share your experiences!